Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed (1176 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Woman Rips Out Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Uses It To Smoke Weed / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by nairalandankrah: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
A woman seemed to be courting controversy after she ripped off the part of the Bible asking wives to be submissive, ultimately using it to smoke weed.

Taking to Twitter, the woman @Black_alien__, shared a photo of the dried marijuana placed in the middle of an open Bible, before she went on to share other photos where she had torn out a page, put the weed inside, and rolled it to smoke.

According to her, she tore out the part of the Bible asking wives to submit to their husband, which she obviously seems to not be pleased with.

She revealed that she tore out the part asking wives to submit to their husbands.
"" forgive me lord"" .she said

https://www.browngh.com/woman-rips-off-the-part-of-the-bible-asking-wives-to-be-submissive-uses-it-to-smoke-weed/

Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by Simplyleo: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Lol.

So e don finally reach the level of tearing out the undesired parts? grin
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by scrolldown88: 1:48am On Feb 08, 2020
All this attention seeking. After that what next?
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 08, 2020
grin

To ignorant groveler, there's a significant difference between insanity and stupidity, tho I think her own is on a much more severe level than what is listed above. How I wish these attention seeking sluts know how men with high respect and dignity see them I don't think that gluttony of stupidity will think twice before coming close to them.
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by Blue3k(m): 3:24am On Feb 08, 2020
It's stupid to smoke using that kind of paper. It would burn too fast and you'd be smoking ink. Just use normal rolling paper or cigar like everyone else.
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Its between you and God...

1 Like

Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by ThiagoKid(m): 4:44am On Feb 08, 2020
If it was to be Quaran, i trust my muslim brethren
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by chigoziri2403(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Does she have a husband
Re: Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed by rexchazy(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Attention seeker, it worrisome now to see people use the holy things to do ungodly things

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Pastors Are Narcissistic And Abusive / All You Need To Know About Charms /juju / The Bible Is "Fallible" their are truth, errors, contradiction and allegories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.