Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

No Doubt This Is The Best Religion In The World Will - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Doubt This Is The Best Religion In The World Will (189 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Amazing: See Why The Best Religion In The World Rejected The Award / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Doubt This Is The Best Religion In The World Will by kikiboy0666(m): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Which Religions is the best, this has been the question unanswered by any one. Why? , Because anyboy answering this will always fill bias to add that his is the best.

Therefore who is to give you the best answer on the best religion in the world?

Again, can the best religion be the highest in population, or the lowest in population?

But here, I will explain, the best religion, and I believe after this, you will see reason too..

Which is the best Religion.....?

Before I go on with the answer, I will like to define religion in its simplest way.

Continue here
http://newstrack247.com/2020/02/religion-best-best-religion-world/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/02/2020 / Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others – Says Kukah / Truth Vs Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.