Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can One Get Any Of These Passport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Get Any Of These Passport (652 Views)

Tigran Gambaryan Planned Prison Escape, Applied For New US Passport / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / Create Verified Alipay Account Without International Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Any Of These Passport by sunny200: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello house those living in one of these countries, Seychelles, Mauritius, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Malawi, and other good Africa countries.

How can I get any of these passport I want to leave this country for good. Kindly get back to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get Any Of These Passport by budaatum: 3:16am On Feb 08, 2020
You'd probably get given passports of those countries if you become a citizen of those countries, but unlike your Nigerian Passport which we give to you by virtue of your being born Nigerian and because we can not deny you, you'd probably have to show some usefullness and value to your country of choice before they give you their passport, and if you could show usefullness and value to your current country you'd probably want to remain a passport holder of that country.

All the same, good luck, and close the door on your way out if any of those countries will have you.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Get Any Of These Passport by Goldencheese(m): 4:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Very candid but funny reply. grin grin
budaatum:
You'd probably get given passports of those countries if you become a citizen of those countries, but unlike your Nigerian Passport which we give to you by virtue of your being born Nigerian and because we can not deny you, you'd probably have to show some usefullness and value to your country of choice before they give you their passport, and if you could show usefullness and value to your current country you'd probably want to remain a passport holder of that country.

All the same, good luck, and close the door on your way out if any of those countries will have you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Write Business E-Books / How To Turn Your Friends To Marketing Champions On Whatsapp / Bulk Ago Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.