Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Blood Of Jesus II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Of Jesus II (145 Views)

The Death Of Jesus II / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus II by kpakpandoN(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2020
The blood of Jesus is a very potent weapon in the hand of a believer; unfortunately, some don’t use it at all while others underutilized it, allowing the devil to take undue advantage.
“…and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.”
Exodus 12:23

It is also a marker. In the verse above, God asked the Israelites to mark their door posts with the blood of a pure lamb, so when the angel of death sent to kill the first born of the Egyptians saw it, they would be spared. Jesus is our Lamb and His blood is purer than that of any other. When it covers your life, the devil cannot touch you. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus: any evil coming your way this year will pass over once it sees the blood of Jesus.

A couple once complained to me about the quarrels in their home. They lived alone, but whenever either spouse kept money anywhere in the house, they would not find it. Each time, both would deny ever taking the money. While we were talking, it occurred to me that the situation could be the devil’s manipulation, so I told them to cover their money with the blood of Jesus when next they wanted to keep any in the house. I knew that when the devil came for the cash and saw the blood, he would be unable to touch it. They obeyed and money stopped vanishing in their home. All your possessions that the devil keeps touching are covered with the blood of Jesus from now on.

Now that you know the power in the blood, begin to use it effectively. Plead the blood on everything that belongs to you so the devil will never be able to touch it again.

However, Jesus’ blood is only potent in the hands of a believer. So, if you are still stained by sin, ask to be washed in it today. Only then can the blood work mightily for you.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Of Jesus II by MegaStarr(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Truth.

(1) (Reply)

From Impossibilities To Possibilities. / Nigeria Belongs To Jesus Christ Crucified / Revival Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.