Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things (660 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things by BlackBovi: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2020
This Might Sound Funny , But you know that am 100% Correct !!!

I Overheard one Guy talking to his friend that last Night he went to a club (7th February 2020 - Yesterday) , He ordered Shisha and ask them to Put it small highness ... you know what i mean !!!

So in the Process of smoking it .... everything na history !!!!

He woke up around 3AM in the morning and noticed he is in a hotel room .... he asked his friends what is going on .... they started saying thank God ooooo and showed him a video of what happened ... he was shocked !!!

They told him that they are planning to call his people to come and take him !!! ....

So i want to clear your Guys !!! on 10 things you will not do or enjoy if you eventually run mad !!!

(sorry i will use pidgin English in some of my points)

1. You can never hustle for money again !!! --- as you run mad ... you live dreams don pause ooo , you will remain like that for life if care is not taken .... and if you run mad while smoking hard drugs ... dear forget it .... Church through the help of God can cure spiritual madness .... But the one from smoking hard drugs !!! ..... i don't know !!!

2. If you are university undergraduate .... and you run mad ... dear forget it .... you know what i mean

3. If you are a company worker and you run mad ... even just for 3 days .... the company will sack you or put you at the least position .... stigmatization will start ("Na That Guy weah run mad nah , abeg make he no enter company use machine cut person head oooo"wink

4. You don hear say mad man go vacation !!! , eat pepper soup or visit beautiful places ..... no matter the population of people that visits Shoprite everday !!! bro you will never see a mad man shopping !!!

5. No matter how religious a mad man was ..... ushers at a church will always ask .... "Who is he with" before they allow you enter the church ... your self respect will run down to zero.

6. The Dream of marriage and getting a lovely family will not be possible again !!! , even if your family insist in getting a wife for you !!! , na another man go dey chop am and give am belle .

7. The worst part of it is that wen you are mad .... you mind will be telling you that you are doing the right things ..... you will understand what others are saying (But in a mysterious way) ...... you can give meaning to a word in 50 ways ... (Some people reading this will understand what i mean ... under the spirit of highness .. smoking weed , SK and harizona)

8. If you went mad , and God pity you ..... and you recover ..... no matter your tribe in Nigeria .... forget Chieftaincy title ..... no matter how rich you later be ,,, you can never contest for any political post.

9. You will bring a very bad name to your linage .... no girl will marry from that family without the suitors been told ...... "Although the family is very good and i recommend that you marry their daughter .............. but you will see me as a bad man if you later find out that i don't tell you that madness exist in their linage ...... one of their relatives went mad 2 years ago .... although he is good now and doing well'

10. Is better for you to drink your self to stupor ..... and get back to your senses within few hours ....... even the gods choose drunkard for passage of top messages to the communities ..... no record of people listening to a mad man ... has been recorded ..... but people can listen to a village drunkard ...

cc; lalasticlala ..................... pass the message .... let them get the INFO !!!
Re: Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things by Sweetas2(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Yes
Re: Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things by popsy2(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2020
ok
Re: Before You Take Any Hard Drugs , Smoke Weed Or Corolado - Note These 10 Things by bestboss8(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2020
BlackBovi:
This Might Sound Funny , But you know that am 100% Correct !!!

I Overheard one Guy talking to his friend that last Night he went to a club (7th February 2020 - Yesterday) , He ordered Shisha and ask them to Put it small highness ... you know what i mean !!!

So in the Process of smoking it .... everything na history !!!!

He woke up around 3AM in the morning and noticed he is in a hotel room .... he asked his friends what is going on .... they started saying thank God ooooo and showed him a video of what happened ... he was shocked !!!

They told him that they are planning to call his people to come and take him !!! ....

So i want to clear your Guys !!! on 10 things you will not do or enjoy if you eventually run mad !!!

(sorry i will use pidgin English in some of my points)

1. You can never hustle for money again !!! --- as you run mad ... you live dreams don pause ooo , you will remain like that for life if care is not taken .... and if you run mad while smoking hard drugs ... dear forget it .... Church through the help of God can cure spiritual madness .... But the one from smoking hard drugs !!! ..... i don't know !!!

2. If you are university undergraduate .... and you run mad ... dear forget it .... you know what i mean

3. If you are a company worker and you run mad ... even just for 3 days .... the company will sack you or put you at the least position .... stigmatization will start ("Na That Guy weah run mad nah , abeg make he no enter company use machine cut person head oooo"wink

4. You don hear say mad man go vacation !!! , eat pepper soup or visit beautiful places ..... no matter the population of people that visits Shoprite everday !!! bro you will never see a mad man shopping !!!

5. No matter how religious a mad man was ..... ushers at a church will always ask .... "Who is he with" before they allow you enter the church ... your self respect will run down to zero.

6. The Dream of marriage and getting a lovely family will not be possible again !!! , even if your family insist in getting a wife for you !!! , na another man go dey chop am and give am belle .

7. The worst part of it is that wen you are mad .... you mind will be telling you that you are doing the right things ..... you will understand what others are saying (But in a mysterious way) ...... you can give meaning to a word in 50 ways ... (Some people reading this will understand what i mean ... under the spirit of highness .. smoking weed , SK and harizona)

8. If you went mad , and God pity you ..... and you recover ..... no matter your tribe in Nigeria .... forget Chieftaincy title ..... no matter how rich you later be ,,, you can never contest for any political post.

9. You will bring a very bad name to your linage .... no girl will marry from that family without the suitors been told ...... "Although the family is very good and i recommend that you marry their daughter .............. but you will see me as a bad man if you later find out that i don't tell you that madness exist in their linage ...... one of their relatives went mad 2 years ago .... although he is good now and doing well'

10. Is better for you to drink your self to stupor ..... and get back to your senses within few hours ....... even the gods choose drunkard for passage of top messages to the communities ..... no record of people listening to a mad man ... has been recorded ..... but people can listen to a village drunkard ...

cc; lalasticlala ..................... pass the message .... let them get the INFO !!!
I was just smiling while reading this, OP you made some very nice points, But I have this nagging thought that this advice is from your own scrare you have had with drugs and not just some random conversation you just happened to over hear. Though I may be wrong but the advice seems a bit well thought out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / Chinedu Ikedieze Celebrate Osita Iheme On Birthday / How Uche Ogbodo Introduced Me To Nollywood - Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.