Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,429 members, 7,971,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

‘my Womb Is Still Untouched’ – Uriel Oputa Replies A Fan Who Called Her Mummy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Womb Is Still Untouched’ – Uriel Oputa Replies A Fan Who Called Her Mummy (1041 Views)

Uriel Oputa Replies A Troll Who Said She Looked Like A "Possessed Demon" (Pics) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Womb Is Still Untouched’ – Uriel Oputa Replies A Fan Who Called Her Mummy by Yinkfoldup: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Uriel Oputa took out time to caution a fan who referred to as mummy.

The reality star and chef after appreciating the fan’s kind gesture, went further to inform the fan who called her mummy that her womb remains untouched (a reference to the fact she has never given birth before).

Explaining further why she is not the fan’s mummy, the reality star expressed that she looks the same age with the fan.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/my-womb-is-still-untouched-uriel-oputa-replies-a-fan-who-called-her-mummy/

Re: ‘my Womb Is Still Untouched’ – Uriel Oputa Replies A Fan Who Called Her Mummy by popsy2(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ultimatelove: Twitter Goes A-wire As Kachi Accepts Rosie Despite Having Two Kids / "Last Kobo" Calls Out Wiz Kid For "Forgetting Him" Despite Buying Him A Phone An / Why The Conviction Of Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.