Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (82181 Views)

Married People, Do You Face Great Temptation To Cheat? / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Demzlent(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

She wants to hurt your wife by spoiling her marriage
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by YoungLionken(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2020
don4real18:

That ass though. I'm not sure anyone can find out... Or can they? grin

Why not lol
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by NovusHomo(m): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I first met her in Jos, I asked her for a fling, she refused, after much persuasion, she agreed, when she came to my apartment, she met one of my friends with benefits, she left and bluntly refused my advances after, I gave up.

Fast forward, met her in Abuja, we exchanged contacts. She was still extra sexy, she is built the way I like women: slim, small breast, flat tummy and huge ass.

She asked me for financial favour via whatsapp, I gave her. Her Whatsapp status are her videos dancing seductively without bra.

I stopped viewing them, one day she sent them directly to me, but later claimed it was meant for another person, I am greatly tempted to ask her for sex just once to get her out of my thoughts
But here is the problem, she was once friends with my wife before I got married, and they had a big misunderstanding that's before I met my wife, they have mutual friends, lots of them, I don't want to ask her for a fling, and she ends up telling her friends who might tell my wife, her seduction is too much.

WHAT DO I DO?

PHUK her. PHUK her and leave her. PERIOD. Do it right and she'll be begging for more. You gave her some money, right? Monetize your interest. Make her your LovePeddler. Shit doesn't get easier for a niqqa. The choice is yours
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by MaliqHassan: 3:28am On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

You don cast yourself...
Let's see how you won't regret this careless and irresponsible post...
[/s]
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Texty: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2020
She knows you are tripping already ...... And ladies know when they got a man's attention so why don't see her like have a date with her and tell her in person your intentions...... You could ask her to be your girlfriend though and trust me when you get what you want you cut ties.... but on a second note she could beat you to the game and get much financial benefits from you cause it's obvious she knows what she got and she plays her card well. ..... Or she may be out on vengeance on your wife and idea is to sabotage your marriage and what best way to do so by making your wife find out you are asking her friend turned enemy out trust me she won't forgive you and boom broken home kicks in like the wind....
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by arrianw: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2020
People will be coming here to ask for stupid advice on how to sleep with a woman while they are still married. May God help us in this country.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by RillJ(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
she does not know i have met her, and if she knows... Trouble dey

You think!

I sure 'pirry ur ministry'
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2020
Dm me her whatsapp contacts while you go on a fasting and prayer to heal you of your lustfullness as she is built to how you like women and yet your wife was her friend and you didn't see her all those while and you still marry your wife who is not built the way you love girls... Spits.
Thats why i always tell no go marry orobo in the name of wife material when you know that you like slim and busty girls with big bum, look for slim girls with big bum and busty who has a good character and stop making every men looks like a cheater..
Stop bringing your lustfull desire to media and you will be going around carrying christianity for head like fired.
What advice do you want when you already married, what was the reason you were married, what do you make of marrage, why marrage... Those and many more of those question are for you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by kachistone: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

You are a FOOL.

So you are married and you are here asking us what you should do.

Don't you know that adultery is evil.

Hell fire awaits you for even contemplating this...

Do not think of EVER CHEATING on your wife...
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Billyanger(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
OP if you really value your marriage and your peace of mind undecided…TAKE OFFFF, be on your heels physically and mentally the way a child does when they come face to face with SNAKES…
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by DavidEsq(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2020
DennisEche:
Simple bro, just help us kill the dead meat griller.

Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Druss(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2020
You already know the right thing to do. Stop being weak. Resist the devil and he shall flee. Stay away and find something else to distract you.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Alloyhardu(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Give me her number let me help you cheesy grin grin
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Npower: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Your situation is perculair to the poor and struggling, but for me, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by whiteafrique: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
because you have spirit of he-goat so your wife no do you..
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Kingrefreshed: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Go and down this song by Patoranking "Uncle wey mumu ".

Dance to it, Morning, Afternoon and Night.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Kingrefreshed: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Go and download this song by Patoranking "Uncle wey mumu ".

Dance to it, Morning, Afternoon and Night.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by comodo: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
Just commit, that way, it's no longer a temptation, it becomes an act. My 2 cents
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Jayslyder: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Place your hand on your chest and say "verily verily I know I am mad and a fool "7..u get wife for house you die look her friend.. Wetin do blocking or deleting number??
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by PrincewithGod(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?
Give your life to Jesus Christ and He will give you the strength to overcome that temptation. Life is not all about women and sex, afterall you have your wife to give you that. Think about eternity, we all know that one day our lives on earth will come to an end and we will be faced with eternity and we will regret that we spent our lives chasing after things that do not matter. Get born again, serve God with the whole of your heart in righteousness and holiness, love your wife (be satisfied with the wife of your youth, the Bible says) and be assured of a blissful afterlife which will be FOREVER. This is the summary of man's life on earth my brother.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by anukulapo: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

Marry her as second wife man. You'll get your chance to fling her over and again.
Take my advice seriously, you'll be glad your did.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by amlos007(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

WHAT DO I DO?

I call you idiotee since you are married.
If you were not married, I will call you idiot.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Henri8: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okay just pass her over to us to help you out while you worry about your wife.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Slimsly100(f): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Foodqueen:
And you were writing as if you are single and ready to mingle.

Yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am

I bin think say na trouble dey sleep, nyanga dey go wake am
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Bigblessed: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pluck out your eyes if they want to lead you into temptation.
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Foodqueen(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Slimsly100:

I bin think say na trouble dey sleep, nyanga dey go wake am

I no no grin grin

Na so Tony tetuila been sing am o
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2020
Pattypatt:
He said they are no longer friends.

I am little bit lost
Re: How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? by Froshloaded: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
chii8:
Get a picture of the girl,get a needle, bring out your Johnson...
Sight the picture and then use the needle to pinch the Johnson...
Repeat this for seven times,brother,your deliverance is complete....

Las..las you'll dey alright.
Mad oo
You are wicked.
BTW
What's Johnson?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.