Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration (3623 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
Padre! This is too long. I'm sorry I can't respond cos I have not read.

Take your time dear.
Re: Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration by ChoCho54(f): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ritchiee:

You better learn about your tribe because you don't really have the ability to fight war wirhout having rugged people like the Yorubas or South south people helping you.

The ethnic group that should be shouting that they are superior and rightly so, are the Yorubas because of their intelligence, achievements etc then and now but they don't do that except when you come with your stupidity.
You have always said that you are superior to everybody but realities and what you were/are say otherwise.You are one of the lowliest and dumbest Africans.

These are the reasons...
1.You were colonised by a small ethnic group and called Igbos which is derogatory.
2.You were taken as slaves by Igala and Ijaw ,both of them are small ethnic groups.
3.You practised canni..li..
4.You had no leader and didn't know you are one people until recently.
5.You learnt how to wear clothes in 1921 even when Yorubas have gotten their empire since 1300.Yorubas who should be the ones beating their chests never walked unclad in their lives.
Etc.

I am not trying to disparage the Igbos because I believe that we are all great people but they should stop these hallucinations or at least do the hallucinations in the corners of their abodes but not publicly.

Rwandas are great people. They came out of their miseries in less than 25 years and they are even better and stronger.

Stop disturbing the cyberspace with your stupidities. They are one too many.
A FLURRY OF TRASH. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration by orisa37: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear OP

You should be concern about your region...

Underdevelopment is seriously hitting the south east...

Why not hold your selfish politicians accountable for your Anual financial Allocations...?

Why are you so concern about other regions??

Look at him now, whereas he is the second Kachioko boy pictured above.
Re: Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration by Ritchiee: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
A FLURRY OF TRASH. Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Fulani (hausa Now Conquered), Yoruba Must Learn From Yugoslavia Disintegration by ChoCho54(f): 3:26am On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Ritchiee post=86539228][/quote] Oh no! More trash! Are you are suffering from coronavirus or just sheer envy for the superior tribe or both?
You think I have time to start posting trash to drive into your unteachable head that Igbos are the superior race? Hiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Blood On Abba Kyari's Casket: Explanation. / Hold Obiano Responsible If Anything Happens To Killer Cop Nwafor James / Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.