Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed (1467 Views)

Investing On The Next Biggest Mobile Tech Startup Business / Somebody Is Requesting For 10 Percent Of My Startup To Link Me To Investors / Partners Are Wanted For An American Trading Company That Trade On Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good day my fellow Nairalanders,

I have been following the trend of Nigeria markets especially the e-commerce and classified sector

Since the exit of olx for instance, JIji has remain the only tech giant and I quite appreciate the big work they have put in place in making their platform very clutter free, easy to use and massive awareness

Since 2017 I have been planing on setting up something much like an online classifieds startup but the daunting task of tailoring and customizing to user needs have always been a far cry from what is desired

Still determined to succeed I have tried out many softwares etc until recently I nearly did everything custom from various tutorials, scripts and plugins

Having put in this whole passion into this I would love to get one or two reviews on it
Site address is

www.nairastreet.com

Presently its empty and I am working on the business plan , to craft out the 3-7 future plan , revenue generation model and various Legal aspect of it

Plans are underway to develop the mobile apps too

Am also setting out a small chunk of budget for serious digital marketing on Google, Facebook, twitter , naira land and various blogs

I am also open to partnership or investors who will be part of this my pet project

Kindly drop your remark , its highly appreciated

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by popsy2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
It looks dope

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thanks any
popsy2:
It looks dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by Kendumazy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very cool. I love it. Are you in Lagos? Reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Got a job for you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
georgen2u:

I have been following the trend of Nigeria markets especially the e-commerce and classified sector

Since the exit of olx for instance, JIji has remain the only tech giant and I quite appreciate the big work they have put in place in making their platform very clutter free, easy to use and massive awareness

Since 2017 I have been planing on setting up something much like an online classifieds startup but the daunting task of tailoring and customizing to user needs have always been a far cry from what is desired

Still determined to succeed I have tried out many softwares etc until recently I nearly did everything custom from various tutorials, scripts and plugins

Having put in this whole passion into this I would love to get one or two reviews on it
Site address is

www.nairastreet.com

Presently its empty and I am working on the business plan , to craft out the 3-7 future plan , revenue generation model and various Legal aspect of it

Am also setting out a small chunk of budget for serious digital marketing on Google, Facebook, twitter , naira land and various blogs

I am also open to partnership or investors who will be part of this my pet project

You have got a nice and functional design but would you mind adding google accounts to your list for those who want to create an account and create a platform within for buyers and sellers to have meaningful conversations make it monitored in case of a dubious seller.

Also, I hope you learn from the mistakes makes like slow site and low visibility of boosted ads. Hope your project gets funding and goes far,

Good luck.
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by MrMcJay(m): 4:05am On Feb 09, 2020
georgen2u:

You've done well.
To give your site a good edge, try to see if you can integrate 2 things. Third-party delivery services and escrow services. Especially that escrow. Those are very special features that make you combine being a Jumia, a Konga and a J.ij.i.

Focus on the Lagos market for now. Once you have grown well in Lagos, you expand to other states. Lagos is the home of commerce and the 6th largest economy in Africa.

Don't look at raising capital. Raising funding is raising debt. Start looking at how to monetize your site ASAP. I'm not taking about adsense, I'm talking about making clients pay a token for add-ons.

If you require legal expertise, send me a Private msg. I'm a lawyer and I advise several tech startups and businesses.

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2020
MrMcJay:

You've done well.
To give your site a good edge, try to see if you can integrate 2 things. Third-party delivery services and escrow services. Especially that escrow. Those are very special features that make you combine being a Jumia, a Konga and a J.ij.i.

Focus on the Lagos market for now. Once you have grown well in Lagos, you expand to other states. Lagos is the home of commerce and the 6th largest economy in Africa.

Don't look at raising capital. Raising funding is raising debt. Start looking at how to monetize your site ASAP. I'm not taking about adsense, I'm talking about making clients pay a token for add-ons.

If you require legal expertise, send me a Private msg. I'm a lawyer and I advise several tech startups and businesses.

wow rare wisdom resides in your words
That escrow thing is something I have never thought about until now, I love that idea and I am going to reach out to you, please drop your phone number because I will need to set the records differently from jiji.

Adding that will make it great plus increase trust but I think such should be made optional too

Am loving it thanks so much
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
LostAddict:

You have got a nice and functional design but would you mind adding google accounts to your list for those who want to create an account and create a platform within for buyers and sellers to have meaningful conversations make it monitored in case of a dubious seller.

Also, I hope you learn from the mistakes makes like slow site and low visibility of boosted ads. Hope your project gets funding and goes far,

Good luck.

Thanks so much in regards to site speed right now I bought an SSD VPS on 1Gps port speed, and my server provider gave me 88 pentabyte of monthly bandwidth
I am also working on integrating amazon SWs for static files and CDN delivery
For boosted Ads I ensure it has a spot first on any category before other items
But of course I need to do more hopefully

Thanks however I still think I need partners, mustn't be funding as per say but in other aspect like digital marketing, influencers etc

I am doing this alone presently and for now the little fund I earn can carry me but money is not everything

Am adding the google login too
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Kendumazy:
Very cool. I love it. Are you in Lagos? Reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Got a job for you.

OK sir I will contact you right now,
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
georgen2u:

Thanks so much in regards to site speed right now I bought an SSD VPS on 1Gps port speed, and my server provider gave me 88 pentabyte of monthly bandwidth
I am also working on integrating amazon SWs for static files and CDN delivery
For boosted Ads I ensure it has a spot first on any category before other items
But of course I need to do more hopefully

Thanks however I still think I need partners, mustn't be funding as per say but in other aspect like digital marketing, influencers etc

I am doing this alone presently and for now the little fund I earn can carry me but money is not everything

Am adding the google login too

I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by Kendumazy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
georgen2u:

OK sir I will contact you right now,
Haven't gotten your message yet. You can drop your whatsapp number.

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kendumazy:

Haven't gotten your message yet. You can drop your whatsapp number.

OK boss I have been sending message don't no what's wrong
08165674349 is my WhatsApp digit
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by freaklyme(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
georgen2u:

Site address is

www.nairastreet.com

I’m a network engineer
I will like to partner with you on this
You can reach me on this
1861hedges@gmail.com or 08139515543

1 Like

Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by georgen2u(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
freaklyme:

I’m a network engineer
I will like to partner with you on this
You can reach me on this
1861hedges@gmail.com or 08139515543
I am contacting you asap
Re: Pls Review My Startup Business, Partners Are Welcomed by 300wayne: 2:21am On May 16, 2020
I like the interface.... I would suggest you get a more intriguing name wch speaks to ur target audience (a street slang, a name in the native language that suggests wat ur business represents) dunno if u get my point
georgen2u:

Site address is

www.nairastreet.com

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Learn Bitcoin Trading / Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Calls And Sms / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.