Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,735 members, 7,941,781 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tanning Lotion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tanning Lotion (513 Views)

5 Best Indoor Tanning Lotion Without Bronzer / Best Procedure For Using Indoor Tanning Lotion / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanning Lotion by goodspeed963(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
I need good tanning lotion for problem skin
Re: Tanning Lotion by WooodSI: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
I feel like you should talk to a doctor first. Sensitive skin is always hard to control
Re: Tanning Lotion by MeetWagon: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
You should try something like somewhere on the beach, tanning lotion, I've been obsessed with it for the past couple of years. I am not really the problem skin kid of type but I am really pale and I use it a lot. It doesn't really leave any streaking so I do love it
Re: Tanning Lotion by MrsSandman: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yeah I agree, that when we are talking about sensitive and problematic skin, everyday drug-store lotions might not always work. I feel like you should probably go and consult a dermatologist first. I know some people who had allergies for lotions and the components that some of them had, so better be safe then sorry. But I personally love Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses tanning lotion. It's very nice and the smell is fantastic. I've found it online on a website called tanexpert. They are like the go to place for good lotions (they have reviews that can help you out) so I feel like you should give them a go. You might be able to find something that fits your skin type. I like them because all the products are in one place and you don't have to surf through amazon for 30 mins
Re: Tanning Lotion by rogerbell: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Hi there, I think you should try indoor tanning products. Sun tanning is bad as you're exposed to the harmful UV rays. I agree that Indoor tanning can also be bad but the fact that you're exposed to the UV rays for a small amount of time makes it less damaging. Also, if you use an indoor tanning lotion, you can get better results and they are designed to protect you from the damaging UV rays of the sunbeds. Make sure you don't do it in excess.

Here are a few indoor tanning lotions that you can try: https://skinseas.com/best-indoor-tanning-lotions/

Just remember to start slow. Tanning is not necessarily bad if you know what you're doing. If you want, you can use self-tanning products. The results won't last as long as you'd expect but hey, you can reapply them. Your color won't be as good as natural tan but some of the products work really well. And since you have sensitive skin, avoid sun exposure.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Fashion / Vintage lady bags for your valentine savvy deals / Check Out These Adorable Hair Bonnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.