Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,426 members, 7,894,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production (912 Views)

Be Creative N Earn / Learn N Earn / Be Creative N Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello everyone, here is the full description of the program, kindly digest if interested. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs

Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Ladylite: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
No physical address
No instagram
No website
No insurance
Too much risk
And many more

Please is this not already looking like scam?
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ladylite:
No physical address
No instagram
No website
No insurance
Too much risk
And many more

Please is this not already looking like scam?

This is s very terrible observation with all due respect, I added a link there, n I stated clearly it's the full description.. its a 3paged write up which is the complete break down, you should have at least checked it before insinuating it's a scam. My details are there and if interested I will gladly meet you in person for visual proof. Okay??
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
I gave way more information than any branch of livestock producers seeking investors, and thats because the demand of rabbits is like a hundreď times over the production rate in nigeria, I wouldn't be bothered if my info leads to people taking up rabbitry as a profession, infact im tring to create awareness. .
https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs thats the. Link again in case you missed it... I urge anyone interested to kindly go through the link to learn more. It wouldn't be nice if everyone tarnishes the opportunity I seek because they weren't patient enough to read information outside the jpeg..
Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs contact me if you need more details
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Happy sunday folks.. I'm relived to say I've received so many whatsapp messages based on our partnership offers. But the majority are requesting for opportunity to invest lesser amount.. As much as I'd love to accept your token please note that the major purpose of seeking croud funding is to expand, not just to start up. We collect minimum of 400k and 500k respectively so as to limit the number of investors. We're tring to avoid a long list, we are very much ok with 15-20 investors.

We'll be giving our investors under WEANER'S scheme the rights to visit the farm monthly as we have not only their money but also their livestock in our farm, so on that note we want a short list to avoid too many visitation, also we want to establish a respectful work relationship with every investor which won't be easy with a long list, a short list also enables us to easily pay our investors in due time without issues... Thanks for reaching out. Have a blessed week ahead. My call or whatsapp is 08176427545. Feel free to contact at any Godly hour..

https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by SocialJustice: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who are the people eating rabbit in Nigeria in such massive quantity? No picture of your farm. No nothing.
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Who are the people eating rabbit in Nigeria in such massive quantity? No picture of your farm. No nothing.

Don't be too quick to feel smart
Patience is a key factor in livestock production. What do you mean by asking such a question? Who eats rabbit in nigeria? Really?? Wow!
If you really saw this n you felt interested you wouldn't definitely be eager to jump into negetive conclusions, you just made the same mistake with the last person I corrected, a potential investor would go through every information including the comments in the entire thread just to know what is being said about the topic, n while I'm opened to creative criticism I'm not open to negative comments. For christ sake I'm not seeking board members, neither am I begging for money. You need to be responsible with your words.

I use this medium to appeal to everyone that finds this proposal amusing, I gave so much information in the proposal article for a reason, from the source of the rabbits to the available market, I listed the cost n selling prices for a reason.. Which is so you can make your research n findings as it need be having rest of mind. Heres the link to the proposal https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs

If you make your research n see any tiny proof of scam feel free to hand me over to the authorities, I'm nt running, after all for the deal to go through we'll have to meet up for contract signings.

Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by SocialJustice: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Don't be too quick to feel smart
Patience is a key factor in livestock production. What do you mean by asking such a question? Who eats rabbit in nigeria? Really?? Wow!
If you really saw this n you felt interested you wouldn't definitely be eager to jump into negetive conclusions, you just made the same mistake with the last person I corrected, a potential investor would go through every information including the comments in the entire thread just to know what is being said about the topic, n while I'm opened to creative criticism I'm not open to negative comments. For christ sake I'm not seeking board members, neither am I begging for money. You need to be responsible with your words.

I use this medium to appeal to everyone that finds this proposal amusing, I gave so much information in the proposal article for a reason, from the source of the rabbits to the available market, I listed the cost n selling prices for a reason.. Which is so you can make your research n findings as it need be having rest of mind. Heres the link to the proposal https://www.nairaland.com/5671883/full-detailx-rabbitcartels-investment-programs

If you make your research n see any tiny proof of scam feel free to hand me over to the authorities, I'm nt running, after all for the deal to go through we'll have to meet up for contract signings.

https://www.nairaland.com/5671883/full-detailx-rabbitcartels-investment-programs
Who do you think has time to read your epistle.

1 Like

Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Have a blessed week...
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Top of this day everyone, I'm pleased to say, we've recieved few request from clients to start up their private farms with the intention to supply bellaworld based on the information provided on this investment program.. as God may have it I met with one of the clients yesterday who instantly made full payment for 100hutches. Based on this I might not come on instagram and nl today until late at night as I'll be busy getting the needed materials as well as mobilising my team, so kindly contact my whatsapp 08176427545 if necessary and I'll get back to you..PS I'll be fully back online from tomorrow (Wednesday).. stay blessed
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello world..
Partner with rabbit cartel..
Earn big with ease..

Here is the full description of the program, kindly digest if interested. Thanks.
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day..
Rabbit cartel will accept investments on the 25th of every month till 2nd of the following month. This is in order to produce uniformly. However we'll begin to accept investments next month on 25/03/20.
For now we'll patch up loop holes, work on our structure, and get RabbitCartel registered on CAC.. For those interested in farm start up kindly contact if ready, as 'Farm Startup' will be taken off our list of services once we begin operations in our farm due to RabbitCartel's expansion.
Contact 08176427545 on whatsapp
RabbitCartel@gmail.com
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Nigerfine3: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Very interesting, I’m impressed, congrats and up the game now and then
Re: Invest N Earn 350% Profit In A Short Period Of 30months In Livestock Production by Rabbitcartel: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerfine3:
Very interesting, I’m impressed, congrats and up the game now and then

Lol.. many thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Enrol My Toyota Sienna 2010 For Booking Lagos/ Abuja / Becoming Michelle Obama, Ebook Free Download / Crude Oil Price Drops To $28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.