Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman (383 Views)

Lafpluscomedy Present The Most Epic Of All Times ... / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by Kewizzi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
I feel the woman can give out of consideration but it's the responsibility of the man to do so as in na em Duty ��

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B8M40hnnKW6/?igshid=ch51pypsq9q2
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Can u imagine?
The woman should only give out of consideration ?? What are u gonna consider b4 u give gift to ur man?? That’s a rhetorical by the way...

.. always feeling entitled....why do u women feel u have to paid to be in a relationship while U on the other hand, only give back by just existing in the relationship.....

1 Like

Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's a mutual relationship so it's both the lady and her partner's role.

Women should stop having this entitlement mentality it's the 21st century, we're all woke.

1 Like

Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

Women should stop having this entitlement mentality it's the 21st century, we're all woke.

I CAN BOAST THAT ONLY 30 WOMEN IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA ARE THIS "WOKE" YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by janettee(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
You people take this val thing too serious.
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by MYSTIC19(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Both! But Dis val thing ain't my stuff
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN BOAST THAT ONLY 30 WOMEN IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA ARE THIS "WOKE" YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Lol it's well.
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by creolehunt: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
janettee:

I swear. I've not mentioned it even in passing to my partner, neither has she.
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
janettee:

I tire! I just thank God it is a working day. I no go close till 9pm. Na me go busy pass that day.

makydebbie:

I am not woke biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

be careful, funmisticqueen2 may call you pickmesha
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arthur21:
Anything anyone says.
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arthur21:
Actually, both. I agree with makydebbie on this one.

That doesn't mean you should commit crime in the name of gift buying for Valentine's day.
Re: Whose Role Is It To Give Val's Present? The Man Or Woman by Igetmyown247: 2:07am On Feb 09, 2020
its called “lovers day” for a reason. You both are to exchange gifts. But you shouldn’t wait until Valentine’s Day to exchange gift It should be at least once a month.

(1) (Reply)

Conservation Centre Where The Heartbroken Named Cockroaches After Their Exes / Do Love Exist? I Have Never Been Loved / Picture: Please Help Me Answer This Question With Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.