Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri (1229 Views)

Firdos Professional Cleaning Service Imo State / Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Firdos Ltd provides a range of services including office and residential cleaning,post-construction cleaning, floor maintenance and restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, Windows cleaning, fumigation & pest control,Thrash removal ,etc...

We add value to our customers’ lives by making their office and home environment as clinically clean and conducive as possible.

We employ modern methods, using proven equipment and materials together with well-trained personnel to deliver the utmost in cleaning services at a fair price.

We are located in Owerri, IMO state.
Call us today on 08081756391.

Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Good morning
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by Nina222(f): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pls i want to join the company i'm a good cleaner.
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nina222:
Pls i want to join the company i'm a good cleaner.
ok
Chat us on 09025043198
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Good morning
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by giantboss: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good afternoon...
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by nicki1991(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
as for me I need upholstery cleaning in UK, do you have departments there?
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by Slayerino: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2021
There are a lot of cleaning companies in the UK man. A lot of them are not good, but I can recommend Cleaning Day company to you. I have been hiring their cleaners for a long time, and I am really satisfied. I have hired other before, but others were not as good. I just don't have time to clean my house, it doesn't get very dirty because I don't spend a lot of time there. I am at work most of the time, but the dust settles on the furniture, and I don't like it. The house is also big, and help with cleaning is really needed. It's good that we can do this, I wouldn't want to spend my free time on cleaning.
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by TomS12(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Slayerino:
There are a lot of cleaning companies in the UK man. A lot of them are not good, but I can recommend Cleaning Day company to you. I have been hiring their cleaners for a long time, and I am really satisfied. I have hired other before, but others were not as good. I just don't have time to clean my house, it doesn't get very dirty because I don't spend a lot of time there. I am at work most of the time, but the dust settles on the furniture, and I don't like it. The house is also big, and help with cleaning is really needed. It's good that we can do this, I wouldn't want to spend my free time on cleaning.
They look good, thanks for the share. Have you used their services a lot of times?
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by Wryhder: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Can someone please recommend good cleaning services in Benin City (Edo State)?
Re: Firdos Professional Cleaning Services Owerri by bodye163(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2022
I would highly recommend a local expert cleaning company, we are the best cleaning company in Birmingham

When it comes to finding a reliable and affordable cleaning company in Birmingham, you can't go wrong with local expert cleaning company. We offer the best cleaning services in the area and our prices are unbeatable. Whether you need your home or office cleaned, we are the team to call. We always go above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy with our work. If you're looking for a top-notch cleaning company in Birmingham, look no further than local expert cleaning company.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Receiving Payment In EURO / Can Someone Please Explain? Just Received An FCMB Message / As A Business Owner, Share Your Experience With Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.