Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,686 members, 7,932,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Murderers In The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Murderers In The Church. (179 Views)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murderers In The Church. by evangwisdom(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2020
When I look around I see murderers in the church of Christ today; I see christians that were saved by someone but are not ready to save others, scripturally, it is obvious that life without Christ is death and in the other hand, any christian that refuses to save the unsaved is a murderer, I see some individuals who claims to be so skillfull in breaking the scriptures into smaller particules but they have no single soul to present to Christ at the end of life, I see ministers fighting and killing one another over church pulpit, where souls that our Lord Jesus Christ died for are there perishing in the streets, in the bunks, harlots are out there and nobody cares to take the gospel to them, have cross been taking away from the gospel? All christians are busing looking for a confort zone to hide their heads because no one want to recieve the full cost of preaching the gospel, none want go out there to face those lions and wolfs, to recieve the required insults and beatings that is attached to the cross, men of God are all busy fighting for fame where the gospel that Was commited to us to unveil to the heathens remains hidden from them,
I want you to have this in mind; if you are planning to go to heaven alone it won't be possible because selfishness is a sin and definitely will land you to hell, all the knowledge of the scripures and the spiritual gifts as one saved and baptised of the holighost are they for fun or for a work?
Let him that thinks himself standing take heed less he misses it at Last, people are mo more seeking spiritual gifts for the edification of the chrch and soul winning but for fame and materialism, those days have come and gone when love was the foundation of christianity and heaven the target, we are in a time when evangelists are keyboard players in the church and apostles are ushers, we are in a time when native doctor can come in the church and poison a member and walk out free and unknown because the church is now operating under worsds and not under power, no one has passion for the unsaved and few are heavenly conscious, answer ur self this question, are you asaviour or a murderer?

(1) (Reply)

"I Know How To Abound." / Catholic Priest Says Abortion Worse Than Pedophilia, Which 'doesn't Kill Anyone' / Catholic Priest Abducted Alongside Four Children In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.