Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos (7817 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by gistshub(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2020
D’banj gushes at his wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s s3xy photos

Nigerian singer, D’banj, took to his Instagram stories to show love to his pretty wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow.

He shared these s3xy photos of his wife and captioned one of the images: ‘My facility’

Click here for latest news

See full photos through the below link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/dbanj-lineo-didi-kilgrow/

1 Like

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by paulolee(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2020
nice kokolet wey de enjoy dbanj ciga looking "big Koko"
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by ShayGirl(f): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Sharp Niggar!! grin

After dealing with all his Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghana, kokolets, secretly went for a fresher, sweet white babe of mixed heritage.....Baba wey get sense...I gbadun ur style Bangalee

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Chubhie: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2020
She's no longer shy.....

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Chubhie: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2020
ShayGirl:
Sharp Niggar!! grin

After dealing with all his Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghana, kokolets, secretly went for a fresher, sweet white babe of mixed heritage.....Baba wey get sense...I gbadun ur style Bangalee
Nothing sharp about that. Just what if the wife turns the table and go wild? Will she be justified or is it only a gender that's licensed to have fun?

7 Likes

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Amstupid(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
After killing ur only child angry
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by generationz(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
ShayGirl:
Sharp Niggar!! grin

How do you know the wife has not been dealt with by other men? grin

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by ouzo1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:

Bros that's very low of u na...haba

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
ShayGirl:
Sharp Niggar!! grin

this makes no sense

A mixed person is not white.

She's mixed.

And even at that, she would fall more to the black side, than the white side of her mix.
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:
Your moniker says it all, sir.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dbanj do not know that he is playing with fire.

This was how Alex Ekubo started with his wife before people with mad money started twisting her brain, lol

Well she is beautiful but it's better dbanj keep her from the spotlight because according to Olamide, men are not smiling

A farmer that grows his pineapple fruit at a road side, will never have rest of mind.
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:
I pray sense fall on you, sir.
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Froshloaded: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin
Amstupid:
Its not every time, you will show your stupidity
Thanks to your moniker we know..

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
ShayGirl:
Sharp Niggar!! grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by NobleAngell(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Dbanj do not know that he is playing with fire.

This was how Alex Ekubo started with his wife before people with mad money started twisting her brain, lol

Well she is beautiful but it's better dbanj keep her from the spotlight because according to Olamide, men are not smiling

A farmer that grows his pineapple fruit at a road side, will never have rest of mind.

I think you mean IK Ogbonna, not Alex Ekubo.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by NobleAngell(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
generationz:

How do you know the wife has not been dealt with by other men? grin
You took the words right out of my mind.
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by omobacyprus(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:

Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by JustPerpetual(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
They look good
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Oluneutral: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:

Now we know you're who you are.
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amstupid:
cc: Stupidity
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by segebase(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice azz
Re: D’banj Gushes At His Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow’s Sexy Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2020
She beta meat.
Please don't mind me. Vaseline crew where at thou grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Replies Wizkid's 'smellos' Insult / Davido Under Serious Fire For Calling Donald Trump ‘crazy’ Over Iran War / Video Of Teni At The Age Of 12 Playing Judge On KKB Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.