Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Issue sorted, miix-up occured - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Issue sorted, miix-up occured (8206 Views)

Issue sorted, miix-up occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by chelseabmw(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2010
but tim u talk too much sha
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2010
Tim, im glad you are growing up now. You are alright, im sure your ride will suit you.

Ayusman, dont worry about me and dealers, It is what it is and I am who I am. Meanwhile, have you sold any of those cars you put up on nairaland? Maybe you shoukd have dealers like German run them off for you in days.

Also you need to understand that when it comes to a buyers reputation; whatever I say or you say has nothing on what people who have paid the dealers Millions and have gotten their results. We are observers, they are THE participants.

Anyways, we are all here to help and better ourselves - and im sorry but from my experience, its better to have a style, be on A track and to be very stable.

I like Tim, he doesnt hide his feelings (its just him), my side to it is that those Achias he is buying there are cheaper on our holdups than out there for him.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Onwan:

Tim, im glad you are growing up now. You are alright, im sure your ride will suit you.

Ayusman, dont worry about me and dealers, It is what it is and I am who I am. Meanwhile, have you sold any of those cars you put up on nairaland? Maybe you shoukd have dealers like German run them off for you in days.

Also you need to understand that when it comes to a buyers reputation; whatever I say or you say has nothing on what people who have paid the dealers Millions and have gotten their results. We are observers, they are THE participants.

Anyways, we are all here to help and better ourselves - and im sorry but from my experience, its better to have a style, be on A track and to be very stable.

I like Tim, he doesnt hide his feelings (its just him), my side to it is that those Achias he is buying there are cheaper on our holdups than out there for him.

You wanna know?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Basildon1(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2010
Busy_body:

To be fair, he was not making noise unneccesary before, and also initially, German007 handled the case well until he came back again puffing his chest and postulating that everything is hunkydory because he had the backing of Autosection's resident area father of the agberos undecided

Which begs the question "WHY CAN'T HE (ONWAN) STUMP UP THE CASH AND PAY TIMOTHY001 SO HE CAN GO HIS WAY, IF THE MONEY IS CHICKEN CHANGE TO HIM AND HE IS 1/200TH AS RICH AS HE IS ALWAYS CRASSLY CLAIMING TO BE ON NAIRALAND, instead of making it a die-hard habit of crying more than the bereaved everytime an issue like this rears its ugly head undecided

Asides the Jobs section, this section generates the highest number of traffic on Nairaland . . . it will be sad if this is what it is reduced to . . . it will be sad if they allowed this fabulous pre-order scheme to bite the dust by leaving the owner of Nairaland no choice . . . embarassed

This post just sums up everything. It is so obvious that while Timothy might be highly pissed off about the situation. He comes across as down-to-earth and funny (this thread has made me laff my head off!).

But this silly broke Onwan had to come and make a mockery of the situation with this nonsense mentality of "Do-you-know-who-i-am?" - WHO YOU BE SEF??  SERIOUSLY! IF YAWA BURST FOR your HEAD, U GO FEAR FEAR! U are neither seller or buyer so what the EFF is u on about?

Imagine the situation of german007 getting the car and after 3 months, Timothy has still not paid due to unforseen circumstances. Would it not have been a police issue. Business motto is "The customer is KING". German007 didnt do it on purpose but he has to bear with the antics of a disappointed customer!
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
blank:

Oga Siena, u missed out o. What looks like 1, 1, 1 are actually modified posts. He showed us the 'Kenneth Cole' wristwatch he bought 4 Onwan n d Shirts (forgotten d name of d designer). He is all shopped up n ready 2 brag.
I know his type, d bragging rights is more important than the car itself. Good all is settled now but d guy is a clown.

Ah, got ya. Hopefully, Timothy gets his car, or money back, then everyone's happy. I should imagine with the time constraints, waiting for the car to arrive is no longer an option.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
Timothy and Okhai have clearly resolved their issue amongst each other Man to Man.

That's the one thing I do admire about them both, timothy voiced out his anger. And they settled it amicably.

Okhai, you should be a politician ohhhhh, Your sweet mouth tooo much, My wife and her sister sef talk am ohhhh.

Tim I need an Tissot Wristwatch from Malaysia, No counterfeit. The real deal.

Abeg make una take am easy on Onwan, He's simply the type who likes fair hairing and so am I.

THIS SHOULD BE VOTED THREAD OF THE YEAR.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
na only fair hairing? But fair hearing, ,, hell no! He is just on bickering guy with 2 much arrogance dat is built on nothing,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Consensus: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Ayusman.

Nah wah oh. Why you and Onwan dey always clash. Onwan steal your wife before? Or You steal I'm girlfiend before?.

Make You and Onwan settle una beef, and become friends.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
d guy dey eye one of my babes and until he hands off my property d beef continues else he must settle me with 2 specially made red wine since him na big boy.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
You guys should stop disturbing this thread. Tim understands the logistics problem, waits and gets his car, German gets his balance and everyone is happy.

Thats the whole aim and idea.

Ayusman, you never arrive that level o! You and your babe talk.

Basildon1, I feel you but I no know you. Sorry.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
u be big boy now. Afterall u dey control Nigeria Police! Olenu gan like vuvuzela. Empty barrel. Mumuni kwai.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
smiley
Nah. Tim is the big boy. He has shown that "money aint a thing". I like that, also glad you're doing the right thing.

You might want to get a plot of land somewhere for now (remember no where is too far). They come cheap when you have the cash. (property section)
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by bababuff(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Timothy
You are very silly!  angry angry angry

In your effort to show off, you are endangering the life of your folks (people) back home.
The slip you posted above, has the name and address of your people.
Are you trying to get them robbed? $2000 is enough to get the bad guys to that address.

This is how silly boys like you come to the internet and expose your families to armed robbers.

I will advice you to delete that post right now.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
na wao. d same dude u tried 2 bring down dat he does nt av money 2 pay 4 d balance of car? Now u r callin him a big boy and advisin him 2 buy land? Hope u no lure am into buyin a land he'l nt c? lol
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ayusman, I didn't think it will come to this but you have joined the list of those that the best answer for is silence . . keep yapping.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
That was very careless of him though. I think its best he removes it immediately. That might be alcohol at work.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
Well it not like am trying to show up.Afterall i have been on nairaland since 2007, never for once done things like dis, @bababuff As i told u before, Living with a military am not scared of them bad boize, And U know My family we are 7 boize, all grown up, 2 in the barrack already, 2 are sailors(Sea Lords) if u know wat i mean, Anyway make una help me berg Onwa, for giving me a Gud advice,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Onwa tanx for the call.Sorry i picked it late anyway,Was rewatching John Cina and the Nelses wrestle match. wow it fun,
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Onwan: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
Good you removed those.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by denzel2009: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
timothy001:

@Onwa tanx for the call.Sorry i picked it late anyway,Was rewatching John Cina and the Nelses wrestle match. wow it fun,

LMAO. Funny guy! After buying Malay GTA,its good to relax with wrestling. Timo you dey enjoy oh.
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by ayusman16(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Timo, beware of scams o. Now that they've started calling you.The same person that wanted to lock you up?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by chelseabmw(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^

he is a scammer himself or a drug pusher, so no need to be scare. . .Ai tim na lie i talk?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by BriTonDiDa: 2:42am On Jan 21, 2011
Is this car ever delivered?
This is one of the few that is making others worried about PreOrder
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Fogman(m): 3:26am On Jan 21, 2011
How did it end?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Piedpiper(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2011
Has it indeed ended?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2011
Fogman:

How did it end?
BriTonDiDa:

Is this car ever delivered?
This is one of the few that is making others worried about PreOrder

Many many many Thanks for your concerns.

Buyer and seller long, long ago came to a mutually benefical consensus as buyer also confirmed so.

A pre-order route is perfectly fine and is largely dependent on logistics.

We have since learnt to enlighten clients on more about the process before dealing. Life is a learning curve.

The onus to deal with the me (the seller) lies solely on the path any potential client, no-one is under any obligation to. As much as people are "supposedly worried" We've kickstarted pre-orders for many nairalanders after this thread started off, delivered more and are in negotiation process with even more.

We've emerged stronger.

Thanks a lot again for your concerns.

Interested in Pre-ordering quality cars at affordable prices?

Email aokhai@hotmail.com   Call 07086193442/018243991

BB PIN. 22325444.

www.adengoautos.com

cool
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by BriTonDiDa: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
german007:

Many many many Thanks for your concerns.

Buyer and seller long, long ago came to a mutually benefical consensus as buyer also confirmed so.

A pre-order route is perfectly fine and is largely dependent on logistics.

We have since learnt to enlighten clients on more about the process before dealing. Life is a learning curve.

The onus to deal with the me (the seller) lies solely on the path any potential client, no-one is under any obligation to. As much as people are "supposedly worried" We've kickstarted pre-orders for many nairalanders after this thread started off, delivered more and are in negotiation process with even more.

We've emerged stronger.

Thanks a lot again for your concerns.

Interested in Pre-ordering quality cars at affordable prices?

Email aokhai@hotmail.com   Call 07086193442/018243991

BB PIN. 22325444.

www.adengoautos.com

cool

You are yet to answer the questions.
Was the car ever delivered?
I will totally assume that the buyer is now scared and worried to come and complain all because of how he was harassed.
Or He is just too busy to update the thread.
So once again, was the car ever delivered, or would it not be nice for potential buyers to know what happened to the previous sales?

Piedpiper:

Has it indeed ended?

That is a powerful question and we await the answer
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sorry it took me so long to update this post.I feel ill when i first land 9ja, couldn't even get online,Family talk talk and sharing Gift.friends and visit.Anyway Am getting better by God's Grace.

Anyway the latest update is the Car is waiting for Clearance since it's delivering.that the news now.The Plan was for it to be sold,but am waiting to hear it has been cleared ,as of Yesterday.It has not cleared ,So definitely u can understand my point by now before they start saying another thing. U can look-up my new Baby on my Profile.
Thanks
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by BriTonDiDa: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
timothy001:

Sorry it took me so long to update this post.I feel ill when i first land 9ja, couldn't even get online,Family talk talk and sharing Gift.friends and visit.Anyway Am getting better by God's Grace.

Anyway the latest update is the Car is waiting for Clearance since it's delivering.that the news now.The Plan was for it to be sold,but am waiting to hear it has been cleared ,as of Yesterday.It has not cleared ,So definitely u can understand my point by now before they start saying another thing. U can look-up my new Baby on my Profile.
Thanks

That means the car is yet to be delivered to you still?

Sorry to hear all these.
BriTonDiDa:

You are yet to answer the questions.
Was the car ever delivered?
I will totally assume that the buyer is now scared and worried to come and complain all because of how he was harassed.
Or He is just too busy to update the thread.
So once again, was the car ever delivered, or would it not be nice for potential buyers to know what happened to the previous sales?

That is a powerful question and we await the answer

How long does it take to clear a car?
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by BriTonDiDa: 5:50am On Jan 22, 2011
Waiting for response
Re: Issue sorted, miix-up occured by german007(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2011
BriTonDiDa:

That explains why it is cheap, you dont have to worry about courier to Nigeria and the rest

BriTonDiDa:

Send me a mail and we will get you one at a cost of 130,000 Nigerian Naira, delivered with 10 days

BriTonDiDa:

You want just the screen?

BriTonDiDa:

If you could be patient enough for us to get you one from Canada . . . . . We could get you the best price

BriTonDiDa:

For all your brand new and used laptops, call on us.
For all your brand new Blackberrys, give us a shout
For all your brand new Iphones, we have what you need.

Dont ever buy a phone or a laptops without talking to us.
We are the deal in a cheap deal . . . . . . . .
For more information, contact us at britash431@gmail.com

BriTonDiDa:

Pre-Order your Brand New in The Box Blackberry Touch - - - - - BB9800 for only 93K Naira . . . . Limited time offer

BriTonDiDa:

That price is impossible for a phone that still works.
We sell quality and not just quantity
20K, we will be able to get you one

[b]BritonDida, Welcome to Nairaland.

Attempt to cause pandemonium, rift and hatred amongst buyer and seller. FAILED. Attempt to tarnish seller's image. FAILED.

I chose to ignore your questions, but advice from Friends and well-wishers has compelled me to post.

This will be my last post on this thread.

Judging by the writing manner, time you post, prose and subjects in your posts above since you joined this Forum a few days ago "YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND I'M SURE EVERY ONE DOES" cheesy

IM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED AS I'VE ALWAYS HAD GREAT RESPECT FOR YOU SINCE I JOINED THIS LOVELY FORUM.

Still have respect and love for you, and always will.

Dont try paint another man black, in order to make your business successful. That won't work with the 007. We're established and un-crushable

Now I understand most Nigerians prefer to deal with Home-based Nigerians,  Sorry It isnt my fault that is the case. Nigeria is our country we contribute our little bit to the development of the country.

Maybe you know a buyer for 2003 Honda Accord Currently in Nigeria.

An agreement was made long ago between Tim and I to sell the car upon arrival and re-imburse him his funds he's put into the car, and also get back my funds Iv invested into the car. My funds are tied into his car, as much as his are. There was no agreement for the car to be delivered to him.

Attached are pictures of the car in the US, THE BOL for the car and pictures in Nigeria. It's still as clean is'nt it?.  SO, MY GOOD YORUBA FRIEND BritonDidda. THE CAR WAS'NT FICTITUOS, AND IT DID ARRIVE.

Again, The onus to deal with the me (the seller) lies solely on the path any potential client, no-one is under any obligation to. As much as people are "supposedly worried" We've kickstarted pre-orders for many nairalanders after this thread started off, delivered more and are in negotiation process with even more. We save our clients money compared to the other exhorbitant prices charged by others and they are fully aware of that.

Ever heard of a Chrysler Prowler and Ferrari Testarossa?. Im sure you have,  Look out for their threads,  They're being processed and coming soon,  From Miami>>> Lagos>>> Kaduna,

We've emerged stronger and are here to stay, and said above, this will be my last post on this thread, any further comunication will be directly with Timothy or any potential buyer for the car.

2003 Honda Accord Lx for sale,  112k miles only.

Interested? Call 07086193442.018243991.

Email aokhai@hotmail.com

BB PIN 22325D44

www.adengoautos.com[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2006 Vw Jetta Bougth Brand New 4 Sale In Phc @ 1m sold sold / 2008 Tokunbo Benz E350 4matic / Toks 2008 Acura TL @1.990M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.