Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church (511 Views)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
I want to table this exercise in nairaland and I want those who knows Bible and those who had studied it very well.

I want to ask if paying of tithe is a mandatory exercise?

What of those that doesn't pay tithe, does it mean God won't answer their prayer...?

What are other ways of paying tithe?

Please drop your comments let's learn..
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
U pay u no pay...GOD will still remain GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by iretiolu92(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
It is mandatory

1 Like

Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by mrZENographer: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
yeme7:
I want to table this exercise in nairaland and I want those who knows Bible and those who had studied it very well.

What of those that doesn't pay tithe, does it mean God won't answer their prayer...?

It's a sin not to pay tithe. And from what God is revealing to his saints, it seems those who don't tithe might miss the kingdom of God if they don't repent, because God is angry with all such believers.

Some people are saying tithing is old testament teaching. However, tithing extends beyond Moses laws. Abraham paid his tithe and receive blessing. It is the principle of God from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
mrZENographer:

It's a sin not to pay tithe. And from what God is revealing to his saints, it seems those who don't tithe might miss the kingdom of God if they don't repent, because God is angry with all such believers.

Some people are saying tithing is old testament teaching. However, tithing extends beyond Moses laws. Abraham paid his tithe and receive blessing. It is the principle of God from the beginning.

Thanks alot... But u still don't answer my question
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
iretiolu92:
It is mandatory

Where was it written in the Bible to pay tithe?
And what about those who are not working?
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
donbachi:
U pay u no pay...GOD will still remain GOD.

Sure but is it a must that we must pay tithe?
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by iretiolu92(f): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2020
yeme7:

Where was it written in the Bible to pay tithe?
And what about those who are not working?
Malachi 3:8-10
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by OkCornel(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2020
This tithe scam is still going on?

1) Where precisely did God request for money as tithe?

2) Where in the scriptures did God make it mandatory for non-Jews to tithe?

God’s requirement for tithes were clearly spelt out in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29. Why are the tithe mongers not quoting this scripture? Who is afraid of the truth?

Let’s kick off with these questions
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
iretiolu92:
Malachi 3:8-10

Okay li will read it thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by StrikeBack(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
You pay or you no pay

Nigeria will continue to get worse
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by mrZENographer: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
yeme7:

Thanks alot... But u still don't answer my question

I did answer your question. Keep looking for better answers if my answer didn't clear your doubts.
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by mrZENographer: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
yeme7:

Sure but is it a must that we must pay tithe?

Yes it is a must. Let me ask you.

Is it possible to rob God?
God said it's possible to rob him.

"In Tithes and Offerings"

That's the only way you can rob God.
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
mrZENographer:

Yes it is a must. Let me ask you.

Is it possible to rob God?
God said it's possible to rob him.

"In Tithes and Offerings"

That's the only way you can rob God.

Okay thanks
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by yeme7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
mrZENographer:

I did answer your question. Keep looking for better answers if my answer didn't clear your doubts.

Thanks
Re: Is It Mandatory Exercise To Pay Tithe In the Church by BlueAngel444: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
yeme7:

If you really want to know study this

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/adeboye-olukoya-kumuyi-oyedepo-all

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

Then you will find an answer

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 90-years-old Imam That Converted To Christianity After He Was Thrown Ou / Bishop David Oyedepo: Reasons Why He Was Right About The Opening Of Churches / Was Prophet Muhammad A Paedophile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.