Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband (1670 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Had I know is always an after thought for an action taken without consideration for what the consequences will be. This was the case for my niece who turned 30 today the 9th day in the month of Feb, 2020.

My kid sis as I normally call her, even till date was in a no sex relationship with her man for almost a year before they walked down the aisle together early last year

Saturday 5th Feb, 2019 was my niece's traditional and church wedding. The wedding was a huge success. The first three months into their marriage was full of complains by my niece. I tried all to no avail to find out what the issues were but she refused to confide in me

After much persuations to make her spill the problems without success I contacted her mom who invited her over so they could have a mother and daughter discussion. Long story short my niece drop the bomb that she wanted a divorce and the stupid reason she gave to her mother was that her husband drilling pipe was about 12inches long and very big as well therefore she could not endure it anymore besides the size of his pipe, she claimed her husband has a high sexual libido

After listening to her daughter lame excuses to file for divorce she admonished her daughter to endure opining that with time she will get use to it but my niece mind was made up. Eventually she file for the divorce on the 28th of August in a US court

Inside the court room

The judge who presided over the case was a 40yrs old single mom of two. The counsels for both husband and wife where given some times to cross examined their clients. At the end of the cross examination sessions the female judge finally disolved the marriage of less than a year between my niece and her husband.

After the divorce

Few weeks after the divorce my niece found out that her ex hubby has married the female judge who presided over her divorce case in court. She became very jealous and decided to take the female judge to court. What she sued the female judge for I can't tell but she sued her all the same and guess who presided over the case my niece instituted against the female judge who married her ex husband? It was the father of the female judge and of course your guess is as good as mine the case was struck out for lack of merit.

My niece, up till now is still wallowing in abject regret and she wished she never divorced her husband. She is a single lady now seriously searching for husband. If any serious male nairalander is interested whatsaap me on 08037893046. Moderators kindly move this post to the front page for wider read thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Froshloaded: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thats why its good to test products before purchasing them..

Women I tell you
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by faithfull18(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sweet story.

3 Likes

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by subtlemee(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
a cow doesn't know the usefulness of its tail till it is cut off and flies starts to feast on the ears .....guys are not even enough for us here you want to come and use abroad and win them over to your ungrateful neice?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by daddytime(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
This one be like "Mills & Booms"....

2 Likes

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by SpyAC(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Had I know is always an after thought for an action taken without consideration for what the consequences will be. This was the case for my niece who turned 30 today the 9th day in the month of Feb, 2020.

My kid sis as I normally call her, even till date was in a no sex relationship with her man for almost a year before they walked down the aisle together early last year

Saturday 5th Feb, 2019 was my niece's traditional and church wedding. The wedding was a huge success. The first three months into their marriage was full of complains by my niece. I tried all to no avail to find out what the issues were but she refused to confide in me

After much persuations to make her spill the problems without success I contacted her mom who invited her over so they could have a mother and daughter discussion. Long story short my niece drop the bomb that she wanted a divorce and the stupid reason she gave to her mother was that her husband drilling pipe was about 12inches long and very big as well therefore she could not endure it anymore besides the size of his pipe, she claimed her husband has a high sexual libido

After listening to her daughter lame excuses to file for divorce she admonished her daughter to endure opining that with time she will get use to it but my niece mind was made up. Eventually she file for the divorce on the 28th of August in a US court

Inside the court room

The judge who presided over the case was a 40yrs old single mom of two. The counsels for both husband and wife where given some times to cross examined their clients. At the end of the cross examination sessions the female judge finally disolved the marriage of less than a year between my niece and her husband.

After the divorce

Few weeks after the divorce my niece found out that her ex hubby has married the female judge who presided over her divorce case in court. She became very jealous and decided to take the female judge to court. What she sued the female judge for I can't tell but she sued her all the same and guess who presided over the case my niece instituted against the female judge who married her ex husband? It was the father of the female judge and of course your guess is as good as mine the case was struck out for lack of merit.

My niece, up till now is still wallowing in abject regret and she wished she never divorced her husband. She is a single lady now seriously searching for husband. If any serious male nairalander is interested whatsaap me on 08037893046. Moderators kindly move this post to the front page for wider read thanks

how old is she, let me see if I will manage her nah
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
12 inches did you just exaggerated here....biko she can't kill her self that pipe would be shifting her womb. There is really no need for to regret the average is 6inches

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by daddytime(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
subtlemee:
a cow doesn't know the usefulness of its tail till it is cut off and flies starts to feast on the ears .....guys are not even enough for us here you want to come and use abroad and win them over to your ungrateful neice?

Funny you
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Hypnotise: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sorry to say, but your niece deserves an award for stupidity.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by nlPoster: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is this about that incident from some years back in Osun state.

Didn't read the article.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by dawnomike(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
O dikwa very serious
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Winneygirl(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jagajaga story.
What is she regretting here now?
She is pained that the man moved on so quickly.

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by crackkhaus: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
So she divorced the man, then got angry when the man moved on quickly with the judge whose puccy was wide enough to accommodate his pipe. cheesy

What an idiot...

I suppose she expected her ex to be crying daily and suffering depression after she divorced him..

Overestimated sense of importance, that's the sickness your niece is suffering from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:
So she divorced the man, then got angry when the man moved on quickly with the judge whose puccy was wide enough to accommodate his pipe. cheesy

What an idiot...

I suppose she expected her ex to be crying daily and suffering depression after she divorced him..

Overestimated sense of importance, that's the sickness your niece is suffering from.

Do you still think a very woman is same size and can accommodate anything?

I think this story is fake sha. undecided
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Bluntguy: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don't believe this story. Even if it's true, how am I sure you are not your niece? Let's start from here.

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by crackkhaus: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Do you still think a very woman is same size and can accommodate anything?

I think this story is fake sha. undecided
Lmao..anytime you want to make a point, at least try not to distort what I said.
The argument was that a virgin will only expand as much as the tool that first enters her.

This lady here, if the story is true, would have been able to accommodate him somewhere down the line if she was patient enough - her mother is wise.

The judge only found it easier because she has had kids and can easily stretch wider without pains.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lmao..anytime you want to make a point, at least try not to distort what I said.
The argument was that a virgin will only expand as much as the tool that first enters her.

This lady here, if the story is true, would have been able to accommodate him somewhere down the line if she was patient enough - her mother is wise.

The judge only found it easier because she has had kids and can easily stretch wider without pains.

Thor!

If that is the case, the OP's niece cannot expand because obviously the first tool wasn't a 12'.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by crackkhaus: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

Thor!

If that is the case, the OP's niece cannot expand because obviously the first tool wasn't a 12'.
I'm confused.

Is there somewhere in the OP where you read that she has had sex previously before marrying the 12" man?
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by nlPoster: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

So crass.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm confused.

Is there somewhere in the OP where you read that she has had sex previously before marrying the 12" man?

OP said she had a no sex relationship for a year with her ex.

That infers she was previously having sex.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by crackkhaus: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

OP said she had a no sex relationship for a year with her ex.

That infers she was previously having sex.
Lol, your mind is an interesting maze of intricate inferences.

Just ask the OP why there was a no-sex relationship before jumping up and down.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, your mind is an interesting maze of intricate inferences.

Just ask the OP why there was a no-sex relationship before jumping up and down.

@bold:

Why I know I would make a good writer cheesy

If she was a V, OP would have said.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by crackkhaus: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Why I know I would make a good writer cheesy

If she was a V, OP would have said.
Perhaps it's time to change career grin
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Foodqueen(f): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Everything for the story happens within a circle. No problem, it's still ok like that.
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2020
What an active imagination you have. grin cheesy grin
But let’s play along all the same.

Is your niece’s ex husband a polygamist or willing to become one ? I’m sure some women won’t mind sharing him.

People like him can afford to have more than one woman. There’s enough to go around. Not the carrot size ones.

2 Likes

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2020
cococandy:
What an active imagination you have. grin cheesy grin
But let’s play along all the same.

Is your niece’s ex husband a polygamist or willing to become one ? I’m sure some women won’t mind sharing him.

People like him can afford to have more than one woman. There’s enough to go around. Not the carrot size ones.
.. Do you want him?
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by LewsTherin: 4:40am On Feb 10, 2020
She sues the judge for what? Being a nuisance? And then the case is attended to by the judge's father?

Riiiiight.

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by sisisioge: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just so unserious! You lost the flow when you claimed that the father of a defendant is presiding over her case in a US court...fear God grin

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by Ayemileto(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
igwegeorgiano:

This story is fake, because it is impossible for the relation of one of the Parties in a case to be the Judge.

1 Like

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by GospelAkede: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
subtlemee:

This is so so funny! grin
Re: How The Presiding Judge Married My Niece's Ex Husband by 10BabyApple: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Very interesting read. Nice plot twist

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues / Please Matured Advice / JUST THINKING | Is This Woman Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.