Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,873 members, 7,949,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help (184 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Tenna1458(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning guys. Please I need some advice. I was admitted into the university of Benin, under industrial mathematics, Physical sciences. My first year was good but I’ve been having one or two issues since my 200L. Right now I’m in 400L and I have up to 12 Carryover courses (which means I’m spilling). Please I’m no longer sure if I can cope. I was advised to transfer to a less challenging department in social sciences. Please what’s your take on this guys? I need answers please. �
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Tenna1458:
Good morning guys. Please I need some advice. I was admitted into the university of Benin, under industrial mathematics, Physical sciences. My first year was good but I’ve been having one or two issues since my 200L. Right now I’m in 400L and I have up to 12 Carryover courses (which means I’m spilling). Please I’m no longer sure if I can cope. I was advised to transfer to a less challenging department in social sciences. Please what’s your take on this guys? I need answers please. �
Kindly change to a new department and endeavor to buckle up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help by Formation2009: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maybe you took too long to decide. I would have suggested that you endeavor and jamb for a new jamb.
I know you might be considering your age but it's better to start afresh and be serious.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Change My Middle Name In My Bece(junior Waec) Result And Certif / What Is Wrong With Our Type Of Education? / 2020 Nysc Batch A Ppa Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.