Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This (54412 Views)

Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Malayy:
anytime money enters the account, they withdraw it immediately. and you can't borrow from any financial institution ..

If I get a new ATM card nko?
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:
go and get another atm card from. Your bank to avoid future unauthorized debit from you acct.
Thank you for the suggestion
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kallmerb:
don't bother urself with change of pin
. It won't work... Have tried that before.. The pin would be changed but the payment would still be active
Jesu! shocked
For real?
Na new ATM sure pass

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
zexy2030:

o boy na so I borrow money from fair money December, but could not payback at agreed time, na so one girl call me say which time I dey payback, na so payback one Friday like that o, though some part, two days after the balance in my account I left for recharge was wiped. I nearly cried. left with 0.00naira. peter of fair money kon dey thank me o.
so later I con call them for their office add. the babe replied that their office is online. mad people.

grin
Just imagine those people...
If to say I fit hack their system, I for do am.
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by jUeLiZ: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
ruggedtimi:
stay away from loan apps, fairmoney, branch, Migo(kwicash), Jumia one(quickcheck), Aella credit, carbon, palm credit, opay. etc

why?
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by MoBanky: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Men mine was today o, I think fairmoney and paystack have an agreement to defraud Nigeria especially with the fairmoney app, I tried paying back the load they gave me with 22% rate for 40k not a problem na me agree, from their app BOOM error, that it can't go I then tried paying with USSD cool I paid, then I applied for another to meet up ofcos robbing me of 22% as my neighbor no go borrow fairmoney collected the money twice today so that one no pain me o ... They still collect the 22% interest one girl there they would give me bonus if I paid on-time as in how... Well they have no policy to check or correct errors for their platform they rather blame your bank for their errors...
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Skilex(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Stubborn me.
I borrow money from their hand.
I say i no go pay back.
Like play like play they start they disturb my line with diff numbers when time don reach to pay but i no evn pick.

The next time wy CREDIT ALERT enter. Sharply those guy deduct their money oo.
The tin pain me sha because I been they plan to use the money
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Xtianvic(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
emitheo:

Thanks bro...
The old number is no more in use.
As for the card. Might have to change pin number or deactivate it sha.
Those people don't have an office
just seeing this post. Please endeavour to change the number on your BVN to your current number, as any scammers can still use ut to drain your fund if the lay their hands on the sim.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Henryfour(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Don’t come to Lagos if you’ve not sorted accommodation
stop dis, me wey come to Lagos six months ago, I no Sabi anyone n no huz. I no dieooo till now I no get buh I dey go work all tim
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Nickshrapnel: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Henryfour:
stop dis, me wey come to Lagos six months ago, I no Sabi anyone n no huz. I no dieooo till now I no get buh I dey go work all tim

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Xtianvic:
just seeing this post. Please endeavour to change the number on your BVN to your current number, as any scammers can still use ut to drain your fund if the lay their hands on the sim.

Thanks man
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by phazotron(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Skilex:
Stubborn me.
I borrow money from their hand.
I say i no go pay back.
Like play like play they start they disturb my line with diff numbers when time don reach to pay but i no evn pick.

The next time wy CREDIT ALERT enter. Sharply those guy deduct their money oo.
The tin pain me sha because I been they plan to use the money

You be criminal

Why will you borrow money you have no interest in paying back

6 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by SpockFederation: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by techboss1313: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Why do i feel like this post was made to just spoil the image of a brand undecided. Cause the story no add up. I use fairmoney and i have never had any bad experience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by aramanda14: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
i noticed the same thing last year too. Fairmoney is not known for negative things.
techboss1313:
Why do i feel like this post was made to just spoil the image of a brand undecided. Cause the story no add up. I use fairmoney and i have never had any bad experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.