Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,971 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) (713 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by Ogagist1: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Nigerian singer, Kelechi Orji popularly known as Kelly Hansome is set to get married, after proposing to his girlfriend.

The singer took his excitement to Instagram after getting a ‘Yes’, as he shares photos from the proposal with the caption ‘She said Yes’.

[b]Watch the video here : [/b]https://maniagist.com/2020/02/10/kelly-hansome-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-video/

Re: Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by Ogagist1: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2020

Re: Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by Ogagist1: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2020

Re: Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2020
"check my pocket,pieces of papers all na control numbers"....congrats bro.
Re: Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by Johnbosco10(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Biko who is HE
Re: Kelly Hansome Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos & Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Johnbosco10:
Biko who is HE

He is one artist before before.......who said people should shout hallelujah that maga paid him...

(1) (Reply)

Leave Your Daughter Out Of Your Personal Trauma And Fears - Sophia Momodu / About Darezy / Toyin Lawani Praises Her 38th Birthday Celebration And 20-long Stretches Of Craf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.