Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day (21660 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by stubbornman(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Carry other youths go Pastor house with placards make una violently protest!!!!
What nonsense.... angry ...why ruin a day designed for free waist!!!!
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by teejet: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
And so?

Positive development!
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Imjustagirl(f): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Most churches hold vigils on Friday. So because of valentine, your pastor cannot see road again. You're not serious. undecided

Besides valentine is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Holamilekan97(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Asa pálapàla. Wetin dey dis Valentine set grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by StTrump: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Hope FG bans the stupid valentine celebration grin
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by shiki(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Olujoe1(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2020
iyatrustee:
Wetin be this noise about valentines day sef?

You have the whole day to celebrate before going to vigil at night.....or na night shift you been dey plan?
I guess you've not experience one before with a lover
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Colorado1(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Put ur val on d 15th na ..na by force to do am on d said date?

Even birthdays gan ...peeps still celebrate it on days different from their day of birth
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by jonesky080(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
fasting. that's funny
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Congrats
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Greatfullheart: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
mrkings84:
My church decided to fix a fasting and a night vigil on Feb 14 which is Valentine's day. Is that right?
You Should Be Complaining Whereas See It As A Blessing. I Hate Valentine despite Being Single. Is Something i Can Never Celebrate In My Life time... If i Were You i Would Be Happy! Of What Good Has Valentine done To people?

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Wow grin skip the fast and vigil just for only one day now

Watch and pray, that’s what the Bible says,forno man knoweth when the bridegroom shall return.

What if it is that very night Jesus decides to return to that his own home.

You see why the idea of “just for only one dY now” is wrong.

Let’s just live prepared.
Jesus can show at any time.
The key is living ready.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Greatfullheart: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2020
stubbornman:
Carry other youths go Pastor house with placards make una violently protest!!!!

What nonsense.... angry ...why ruin a day designed for free waist!!!!
just Negodu

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Risingblue008(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2020
How I wish my church can do d same
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Lordwheez(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Mateen1000:
Ur pastor know say Olosho too Plenty for ur church. Una pastor too wise grin grin
Aswear... Too much sense wan kee the pastor sha

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by flamingREED(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Valentine
Is
Not
Biblical.

It's
Not
Even
Recognised
By
Human
Government.

It's
Too
Precious
To
Fools.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Greatfullheart: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2020
The Person the Remove 30th and 31st in February should Also Remove 14th, cause I Don't Have a Bae. Even If I Have I Won't Neva Celebrate It. Among The 12months In The Calender February is What I Hate most.

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Jh0wsef(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Lolo7
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by lucky4west: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2020
better...good idea
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Finnese001: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by godofuck231: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2020
the virgins will be really pissed
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Mazk: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Flier:
And what is the sense in that ? Even Pope will celebrate Val’s day
Na oversabi go kill Nigerians
pope is for Catholics same way Valentine is supposed to be for Catholics
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by debbysure001(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
We sharp guy

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Mazk: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Roon9:
Lols! Reinhard bonnke's successor is coming to warri on that day( The great Gospel Crusade). My church is one of the hosting CAN member churches.

Immediately pastor announced it some days back you could almost see regrets in the eyes of a lot of the ladies grin
successor? which throne he siddon before?

or is he someone trying to cash out on bonnke fame in Africa?
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Foolish generation
Perverse generation
Misplaced priority
While you're busy focusing of Valentine's day
Here are other really important things that will happen on the same day

Amotekun will have legal backing

World leaders will converge in Munich, Germany to discuss world security

And still no end in sight for coronaVirus spread.

But I'm sure davido will buy another million dollar gift for chioma and that's all you foolish youths will be fixed on

I am sure you are busy in your lab working hard to get a cure to the virus?

If your answer to my question is "no" and you are sitting on your couch rubbing your stomach then please STFU and let others live their bloody lives as they so please.

From my little experience in life, I have come to realize that the most serious people on earth are not those who rant behind their phones and PCs 24 hours of the day.

Loosen up a bit. Don't get yourself killed. Anxiety is some mean s#it.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by AuroraB(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
To what do I owe this distraction undecided undecided undecided
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Mazk: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2020
StTrump:
Hope FG bans the stupid valentine celebration grin
will you be happy if they ban your religious celebrations?
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Hadampson(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Felixalex:
Good!!

make una go fast and pray for Nigeria. The way the country de go, we need that prayer if not we might not witness the next February 14th.

All the prayer wey una don observe nko undecided

Has it make Nigeria better at all?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Roon9(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Mazk:
successor? which throne he siddon before?

or is he someone trying to cash out on bonnke fame in Africa?

Hmmmm bros abeg o
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Hadampson:

All the prayer wey una don observe nko undecided

Has it make Nigeria better at all?

Fantastic question for the deluded.

All they do is pray shout and give themselves headaches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.