Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,697 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:54 PM

God's Message For This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God's Message For This World (210 Views)

Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Message For This World by oranget(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
God has a message for this world

"Many people want me as their Lord but not as their Saviour"

On the Day of Judgment God will judge all people for their sins against Him. He will judge all who have lied, stolen, cheated, lusted, dishonored their parents, etc. He will do this because He is holy and righteous. God must punish the sinner. God cannot and will not ignore the person who has broken His righteous law, and anybody whose name is not found in the Book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire (Hell).

The word “hell” is thrown around casually like it was no big deal.
Many people even joke about hell.
Some have been heard saying that they didn’t mind going to hell as long as all of their favorite film stars and musicians are going to be there too.

However, anyone making such a statement has little knowledge of what hell is really like. Some people say that they are already going through hell on this earth.

When you compare your problems to the torment in hell, your biggest problems will look like pleasures!

God’s Word always speaks of Hell as a very literal place, filled with very literal people for all eternity.
There are a number of things that make hell a horrible place.

Some Facts about Hell
God originally prepared hell for the devil and his angels (Mt. 25:41).
But man chose to follow the devil instead of God!

Ps 73:18-19 – fear in hell
Imagine millions and millions of people screaming in terror!

Literal Fire
Hell has a lot of heat!
Mt. 13:49-50 – Literal fire in hell
Luke 16:23-25 – if it was metaphorical flames, water would not suffice.
It was a literal fire!
Rev. 9:2 – if there was no fire, how could there be any smoke?

Torment
Rev. 14:11 – there is no rest from torment.
In Luke 16, we see the Rich Man possessed the sense of sight, the sense of touch, and thinking processes in hell.
The Scriptures clearly indicate that the inhabitants of Hell experience immeasurable physical pain.
Matt.13:42 “And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Endless Punishment
In hell, even if you want to die, you can’t!
Exodus 3:2 – Moses saw the fire which did not consume!
The Bible is opposed to universalism and annihilation. Hell is forever!!!
Hell is forever! Can you fathom that?
I wish hell wasn’t forever! But the Bible very clearly presents that it is forever and there is no end to it.
Those in hell will suffer permanent misery.

Rev.14:11a “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night…”

When we travel in buses and trains, we see Emergency windows and doors – But people, there will be no exit signs in Hell, for there will be no escape – there will be no way out.

The time to miss Hell is now, while there is still time. No one knows when the time will run out for them.
There is no word such as hope in hell!
There is no second chance given to those who have been sentenced to eternal torment.
The decisions made in life find their eternal consequences fully carried out after death.
There will be no second chance. This should stir the Church to proclaim the message, "Now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Jesus’ picture of hell as a place where "their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:48) indicates that this manifestation of God’s wrath is unending.
This fact, that God the Judge, the "Lord of glory" himself (1 Cor 2:8 ), accepted the punishment due us, suggests that the penalty for sin against the Infinite is infinite!!!
Hell is completely the opposite of heaven!
Hell is the absence of all of God’s goodness and blessings!
Eternal fire, eternal darkness, eternal pain, eternal separation from God, eternal loneliness, eternal weeping, eternal anger!

Jesus' message for this world is: REPENT OF YOUR SINS, TURN AWAY FROM THEM, AND TURN TO ME! Forsake the way of Darkness and Sin and turn to the way of Me.

Here is a sample prayer you can offer to Jesus.
Lord Jesus, I come before you today, have mercy on me. I ask you to forgive me of my sins. Please cleanse me and make me right before you. I receive you as Lord of my life and as savior of my soul. Lord Jesus, save me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Message For This World by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Take this to the right section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Message For This World by Martinez39s(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
You missed the religion section. Go to the religion section.

(1) (Reply)

hey / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria / Are You Looking Forhookup In Your Area (register Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.