Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,530 members, 7,948,039 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply (3683 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup / APC Convention: Full List Of Governors, Ministers Appointed As Fani-kayode Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by chat2deen(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bro I am telling you in Nigeria service chiefs take orders directly from the presidency no where else , no CDS in Nigeria can give order to COAS ..I am telling you from experience not beer parlour talk

Experience ke! There is absolutely nothing that I don't know about the Nigerian miltary. It seems you are not getting my point. Service Chiefs are tatitcal commanders they are in charge of there respective commands. Buratai does not need permission to conduct an operation or CAS does not need permission to bomb terrorist. But all are coordinated by CDS. Or are telling me that they are assuming with CDS. Guy CDS can issue 252 on COAS if he assumed with him.
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
cool
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by GamalNasser: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
chat2deen:

Experience ke! There is absolutely nothing that I don't know about the Nigerian miltary. It seems you are not getting my point. Service Chiefs are tatitcal commanders they are in charge of there respective commands. Buratai does not need permission to conduct an operation or CAS does not need permission to bomb terrorist. But all are coordinated by CDS. Or are telling me that they are assuming with CDS. Guy CDS can issue 252 on COAS if he assumed with him.

Thats how it's supposed to be but it's not so in Nigeria
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by stieyven(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
seanfer:
FFK is a glorified MUMU.... He talk before thinking... It's a shame that He is someone's role model....
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Hedonisst: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
chat2deen:

There is difference between seniority and power of command. CDS is and will always be superior and can dish out orders to ant service chief. In analogy it's like comparing a Dean of faculty to HOD of a department. The HOD coordinates at departmental level autonomously. Have ever seen a security meeting without the CDS ?

You're only being clever by half. The CDS is a ceremonial nonentity. Can he control troops? No.

The Chief of Army Staff is the real deal. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by HarunaWest(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bro I am telling you in Nigeria service chiefs take orders directly from the presidency no where else , no CDS in Nigeria can give order to COAS ..I am telling you from experience not beer parlour talk
Oga shatap..When Alex Bade held sway as CDS, who even heard of General Minimahs name?
Olonishakin just decided to take a back seat due to the northern power play doesnt mean he ain't powerful mehn.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by ogtavia(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
The joke is on the boy , so he thinks in Nigeria Chief of Army staff reports to Chief of Defence Staff? cheesy cheesy cheesy. chief of Defense staff in Nigeria is 100 percent ceremonial
you dey mind the mumu guy...he doesnt know what is going on

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by GamalNasser: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
HarunaWest:

Oga shatap..When Alex Bade held sway as CDS, who even heard of General Minimahs name?
Olonishakin just decided to take a back seat due to the northern power play doesnt mean he ain't powerful mehn.

Shut up Jonathan was different kind of leader and besides Badeh was state house asset because of his long service in PAF and his penchant to play kitchen cabinet politics
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by HarunaWest(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up Jonathan was different kind of leader and besides Badeh was state house asset because of his long service in PAF and his penchant to play kitchen cabinet politics
Only you prevaricating..You don change mouth again...Shut da fvck up and get the hella outta ma mention.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by GamalNasser: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
HarunaWest:

Only you prevaricating..You don change mouth again...Shut da fvck up and get the hella outta ma mention.

Look at this one ,where you not the one that quoted me ? Do I know U? Gerrout Baskatooo
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Eteka1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
overall90:
All those harping on chief of defence staff,you all know its more or less ceremonial but you all want to feel good that you are something in the scheme of things when in fact the people in charge don't give a Bleep about you.

FYI information,when it comes to soldiery, the real deal is the army followed by air force.
Trash. The Army, the Navy and the Airforce are equally important.
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 11, 2020
To all this civilians here arguing over who is who do your research before you spew trash, The Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is occupied by the most senior commissioned officer appointed by the President of Nigeria. The position was established for the first time under Nigeria's 1979 constitution.

The Chief of Defence Staff reports to the commander-in-Chief with administrative supervision of the Honourable Minister of Defence. It is the duty and responsibility of the CDS to formulate and execute policies, programmes towards the highest attainment of National Security and operational competence of the Armed Forces namely; the Army, Navy and Air Force.

The CDS is assisted by the other Service Chiefs:

Chief of Army Staff
Chief of Naval Staff
Chief of the Air Staff

ContractKiller:
The Chief of Defense Staff is appointed by the President and reports directly to the Minister of Defense. He is nothing more than an errand boy for the President and the Minister of Defense.

overall90:
All those harping on chief of defence staff,you all know its more or less ceremonial but you all want to feel good that you are something in the scheme of things when in fact the people in charge don't give a Bleep about you.

FYI information,when it comes to soldiery, the real deal is the army followed by air force.
GamalNasser:

chat2deen:

Hedonisst:

You're only being clever by half. The CDS is a ceremonial nonentity. Can he control troops? No.

The Chief of Army Staff is the real deal. Don't get it twisted.

Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by GamalNasser: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2020
gonagona:
To all this civilians here arguing over who is who do your research before you spew trash, The Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is occupied by the most senior commissioned officer appointed by the President of Nigeria. The position was established for the first time under Nigeria's 1979 constitution.

The Chief of Defence Staff reports to the commander-in-Chief with administrative supervision of the Honourable Minister of Defence. It is the duty and responsibility of the CDS to formulate and execute policies, programmes towards the highest attainment of National Security and operational competence of the Armed Forces namely; the Army, Navy and Air Force.

The CDS is assisted by the other Service Chiefs:

Chief of Army Staff
Chief of Naval Staff
Chief of the Air Staff

Is this all you could decipher from our discussion ? You didn't even get the direction of the discussion in typical Nigerian fashion .
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin
GamalNasser:

Is this all you could decipher from our discussion ? You didn't even get the direction of the discussion in typical Nigerian fashion .
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by overall90: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Eteka1:
Trash. The Army, the Navy and the Airforce are equally important.

and where in my write up did i say anything about any not being important?
a lot of you here lack comprehension.

let me explain further.
among the three armed forces,which is more likely to bring a change of lets say,of government.
which of them is more likely to bring this insurgency to an end assuming the government is serious?
how many wars has been worn on water? and you can't say you have worn a war if there are no troops(army) on ground.
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by Eteka1(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
overall90:

and where in my write up did i say anything about any not being important?
a lot of you here lack comprehension.

let me explain further.
among the three armed forces,which is more likely to bring a change of lets say,of government.
which of them is more likely to bring this insurgency to an end assuming the government is serious?
how many wars has been worn on water? and you can't say you have worn a war if there are no troops(army) on ground.
have you forgotten you said the following?
"FYI information,when it comes to soldiery, the real deal is the army followed by air force.".

You cannot win a war without any of them Navy, Airforce and Army ok.
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by NNAMDIII(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2020
chat2deen:

sir!
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by chat2deen(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
NNAMDIII:
sir!

Oboy ! U be spirit! I just they talk about you in my mind! It seems u are receiving shayi pot. I am yet to come back but I will definitely show up for area. Always remembered to be disciplined and u shall be at the top always.
Re: Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply by NNAMDIII(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
chat2deen:

Oboy ! U be spirit! I just they talk about you in my mind! It seems u are receiving shayi pot. I am yet to come back but I will definitely show up for area. Always remembered to be disciplined and u shall be at the top always.
sir! the shayi will still end, we'll be finishing exams this week and we'll start prep for obstacle, this new commandant is something else sir, he withdrew 54 cadet in a day.

How have you been sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-lagos Dep Gov, Other Returnees From UK Stranded At Lagos Airport, Threaten To / If Nigeria Were America, Igbos Are Republicans, Yoruba/Hausa Are Democracts / IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.