Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts (904 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts by Ddluv09: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
You have no right to tell me where to sit in church, boy berate his neighbor in Warri, Delta State,

This happen yesterday in Warri the boy with a stick and the girl in black holding a cane are neighbors.

They went to church together and she told him to go seat in the children section but he refused saying the girl is always monitoring his life which led to a fight.

He insisted she doesn’t have the right to tell him where to sit.

Watch video below / source
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8YKMtzpjde/?igshid=1jcag5aogvewu

Lalasticlala

Re: Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts by Ddluv09: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
I feel the boy pain ���
Re: Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts by Ddluv09: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
All these ushers own self too much wetin
Re: Between A Church Usher And A Warri Boy Isokoboy Reacts by Froshloaded: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
cheesy grin grin
I hope the ushers in my Church can see this.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy The Weirdo Power Bike Singer And Activist / After Death, Michael Jackson Is Earning More Than He Was Alive / Am Depressed Over My Height. I Really Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.