Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,171 members, 7,939,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Robot Farmers Are Changing The Future Of Agriculture - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Robot Farmers Are Changing The Future Of Agriculture (500 Views)

China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Robot Sophia: Meet The First Robot In History To Become A Citizen Of A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robot Farmers Are Changing The Future Of Agriculture by rgaryjnr(f): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
It’s a cloudy day in early October and I’m circling my rented Jeep Wrangler around a maze of industrial buildings in Hamilton, Ohio. Hamilton is a small city 30 miles north of Cincinnati with a population of just over 62,000 people. Like much of Ohio, farming is important here.

I’m on my way to a farm called 80 Acres, but it isn’t the sprawling midwestern wheat field you’re picturing in your mind. This tech-centric farm is indoors, housed entirely in a nondescript 10,000-square-foot warehouse.

Read more through the link below
http://cutzwaps.tech/robot-farmers-are-changing-the-future-of-agriculture/

Re: Robot Farmers Are Changing The Future Of Agriculture by budaatum: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Might make people understand how far knowledge of farming has developed, and how far behind we might be.

I know a person who grows dope in a cupboard in a kitchen. He clears £10k every 3 months after stealing £300 electric. When I ask why he just don't pay the electric, he looks at me like I smoked his weed then educates me how paying electric leaves a trail for tax man to collect his share.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Camera Security System Installation / OUKITEL WP6 SMARTPHONE : My First Hand Experience With The Device / Best Cloud Computing Company In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.