Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Humor And Satire - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Humor And Satire (638 Views)

Dark Humor Jokes / Moments Of Humor / Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humor And Satire by Thatblackgirl: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
By thatblackgirl
Re: Humor And Satire by Thatblackgirl: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hey Guys!!
I' m that black girl and I love to tell stories.Welcome to my story board.
Re: Humor And Satire by Thatblackgirl: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
We had just got out of NYSC camp, i redeployed back to Riverstate from Bauchi state and i was just done with my clearance at the NYSC secretariat along mile one, waited for two weeks to get a PPA, about a month later, i finally chose one i felt was going to be better and more convenient for me.I got to the school, they accepted me,
signed and stamped my acceptance later and then i decided i was going to go to my Local government council for the other clearance the next day.The next day came and my story begins.

I left home about past 9am, so i decided to go quickly, do my documentation and get back home to other things.I was standing right outside waiting for a taxi going to mile one, it took me so much time and i felt it was unusual, maybe that was God trying to give me some warning sign.

Finally a taxi came around, just as i was about to enter the taxi, i heard this familiar sound of a tearing cloak zaaaaaaaa, i was still trying to find were it was coming from and i began to feel some extra space around my thighs, Jesu, i scream loudly  inside the cab,every one around me knows how dramatic i can be, the man sitting beside me told me not to worry that he didn't see anything.Excuse me oga, you didnt see what?? but you have been staring right at my panties glaring at you.

My Khaki had torn straight up, from my knee to my high thighs and my red panties were showing...I was weak.
(This particular story has three chapters, I would post them bit by bit here but its already on my blog @ thatblackgirl.net)
See you tomorrow
Re: Humor And Satire by Thatblackgirl: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hey guys
Good evening
Its part 2 of my story, sorry I forgot to include the title.
Its MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS
SO HERE COMES BY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS PART 2
.Unfortunately, all the other passengers inside the taxi were all MEN, perverted men because the two at the front kept looking back at intervals, it made me feel even more naked.

When we got to mile one market, i got down and bought a skirt hoping that i would wear it when i get to the Local Government Council.I entered the next bus going to Rumuokoro from mile one and the whole case just got really worse.While i sat down, the khaki kept tearing even more, i was so uncomfortable.The journey to the council felt like i was travelling to Yobe from Riverstate, it was unnecessarily long, the driver and his conductor just kept wasting meaningful time for all the passengers inside their bus.

Finally, the bus got to Rumuokoro, and i alighted just before the round about, another scene started.The blaring sound of CORPER! CORPER!! CORPER!!! wouldn't allow me rest.I decided to cross the roundabout and then  to the other side of the road since that was the route i was taking.A man even suggested i enter his car so he can take me to a place to mend it, the gesture was nice but i didn't know if it was front his heart
Read full post here https://www.thatblackgirl.net/2018/12/31/most-embarrasing…s-of-my-life-1-0/ or just search (thatblackgirl.net ) on any browser
Re: Humor And Satire by Thatblackgirl: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2020
NEW STORY ALERT
NIGERIAN TAILORS ARE THE REAL SCAMMERS

Nigerian tailors are very mean, On several occasions, I have heard were different people castigate them for different reasons,  but I couldn't relate, because my tailor used to be GBAM!, but this moment I can over relate.

My elder sister was already complaining that the tailor sewed opposite of what she asked her to, she asked her to make a mini gown with a bit exposed cleavage, guess what this lady did.

She made a turtle neck gown,  you know those type they use in those really religious  movies were the neck would be so high and even her clavicle  won't be visible and the length was below her knee.

I was still laughing at her and telling her the tailor wanted her to repent,  until the lady made mine���.

A friend gave me awoof Ankara and I quickly rushed to give it to the tailor,  I gave it to her since February and told her I wasn't in a haste since I would be using it in April for my birthday dinner, she should take her time to make a beautiful jumpsuit.

March came,  the lady brought my jumpsuit.I didn't have the strength to remove my cloth to check if  it fits,   so I took it home. Didn't check it till the said day I wanted to use it.

That day I brought it out and put it on. OMG!!!
*****FINISH THE STORY BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK BELOW
https://www.thatblackgirl.net/2019/04/09/some-nigerian-tailors-are-the-real-scammers/
COMMENT BELOW IF YOU LIKE MY STORIES PLEAAASSSE

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Mad Person Tested Positive For COVID-19? / [memes] When It Is Testimony Time In Your Church / Help! Help! Snake Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.