Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,139 members, 7,910,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me (616 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerian parents most atimes abuse their kids once provoked. What my mom once told me still shocks me up until now .
HeRe It Is:
I was about going to school as usual when i was stopped in my tracks by my mom's wails. Na so fear holl me o. I just knew my sins had caught up with me(I won't include what i did,feel free to guess!) I tried not to care,afterall, the highest she could was maybe slap me once or twice.
She screamed my name furiously, heading towards the house entrance where i waited helplessly.I answered her casually, trying to act innocent but to my shock, on reaching me,she landed on the floor on her knees, looking up to the ceiling.
with tears in her eyes and utter bitterness, she said: "God! Why did you let him come to me!! What did i do that warranted this curse on me".
So that's what she said. To some people, it might sound like a normal statement their parents can make but to me, it still rings in my head.
Note: This happened years ago. By God's grace, am now a blessing to her and not a curse.......
Re: The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me by daewoorazer(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Parents don’t know children have the best memories...they hardly forget...hence they should always be cautious of their utterances...

This illustration has destroyed many homes...speaking from known experiences
Re: The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me by Gwagone: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Okay
Do you know how many have jumped into the river more are still doing because of what parents do say to children?
You strong Aswear
Re: The Worst Thing My Mom Ever Said To Me by Clinghton: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2020
You must have done something bad, plead for forgiveness

(1) (Reply)

Laziest Female Species In The World. / I Need Candid Advice / A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.