Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern (621 Views)

Sanusi Speaks After Dethronement / Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by Youmustlaugh1: 1:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Hit the subscribe button for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMILUWCTf8
Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by ContentedK: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Tell them...I wonder the kind of Muslims you have in zoogeria, sometimes I wonder if it’s similar Muslims in UAE or is their Koran different..

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by tamonokare: 1:34am On Feb 11, 2020
This man is very sensible. I like him. Wish he was our President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by Goldencheese(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2020
tamonokare:
This man is very sensible. I like him. Which he was our President.

Seconded.
Emir Sanusi is one very educated northerner that keeps inspiring me. Great man. Great Nigerian. Presidential material.
Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by BitCraftman: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2020
transcript please.
Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2020
ContentedK:
Tell them...I wonder the kind of Muslims you have in zoogeria, sometimes I wonder if it’s similar Muslims in UAE or is their Koran different..

In Nigeria, they diluted their own Islam and Quran with ethnicity and stupid regional politics, as they set their eyes on the oil wells in the Niger Deltan region
Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2020
tamonokare:
This man is very sensible. I like him. Which he was our President.

Fulani no dey tire una?
As an emir, what reforms has he brought to his domain?
Talk talk talk
Over 75% of the audience doesn't understand his grammar
Re: Emir Sanusi Speaks On How Sharia Government And Politics Runs In The Northern by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Why can't PDP give their presidential ticket to Emir Sanusi?

Sanusi/Obi2023!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Fighters Over Deadly Attacks (2015 News) / Breaking!!! Court Sack Oshiomole As Apc Chairman / Kuje Prison: Court Okays Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.