Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama (3174 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Luckyziakegha: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Nollywood actress and screenwriter, Victoria Inyama has revealed that she has decided to prevent taking her children to church thanks to the unconscious induction of individuals into religion and therefore the adverse effects it had on someone like her, here is what she had to say:
See more @

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/why-i-ended-taking-my-children-to.html

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by misreal(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Mtchwww...
Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Raysleek: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2020
No one can question the morals of the bible. It is absolute and complete. Hence the need for children to be exposed to laws of humanity at a very tender age so that when they grow up they womt depart from it. This madam kind of actions is what makes people grow beasts instead of men. Later they will be looking or intervention when their children start going haywire

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by mezarddinny: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
No one can question the morals of the bible. It is absolute and complete. Hence the need for children to be exposed to laws of humanity at a very tender age so that when they grow up they womt depart from it. This madam kind of actions is what makes people grow beasts instead of men. Later they will be looking or intervention when their children start going haywire
if going to church made people good and morally upright, nigeria wouldn't be like this because an average nigerian attended church or mosque as a child.

i support her, there is nothing religion offers aside making people stupid and subservient to a fellow man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Danielkc1: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't do religion again after several disappointments from the so called men of God, although they are exceptions, just that I got in contact with the wrong ones.
Now I am a humanist.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by movingclouds(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
if going to church made people good and morally upright, nigeria wouldn't be like this because an average nigerian attended church or mosque as a child.

i support her, there is nothing religion offers aside making people stupid and subservient to a fellow man
There is nothing religiion offer aside making people stupid? If you watch men in their natural form, we're naturally evil. You have a religion or not, the thoughts of the heart is evil. What a religious book is meant to do is only to control the evil in us. I laugh when people blame stuffs on religion and I've met people of nowhere religion who are just as evil. Meaning religion isn't the problem, man's thirst for power is inside him, so that lust comes from his heart.. Like the first man in the garden of Eden, man still looks for excuses and a place to put the blame. Our problem isn't the religion, it's our heart.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Raysleek: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:

Nigeria is still very morally upright.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Sexyliciousbri: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2020
She did the right thing. Many so called men of God has ruined the life of younger children especially female children.
Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by Bluezy13(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:

1 Like

Re: Why I Stop Taking My Children To Church - Actress, Victoria Inyama by MKULTRA: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
But which kine name be
IN-YA-MA?

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Goes Unclad For Kiddwaya / Rare Picture Of Rihanna When She Was A Kid With Santa Claus. PHOTOS / Chris Brown's Community Service Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.