Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce (41723 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Will Jump Into River If Court Fails To Separate Us – House Wife Cries Out / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by feldido(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Reference:

Godless relationships. Couples brought together by the devil himself who is an expert in selecting the most selfish in society to match make. The result is clear. The man says it himself. He is going to kill.

Fulfilling 2Tim 3:1-5
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by useurkidney3121: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
Such a weakling of a man .

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

He's a cheat , so says the wife and he should be treated as one .
Nah dem... bird of d same feather flock together

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Adeoye2103: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Oga controller , is she suppose to be making a daily list of places she wants to go ? . Does she need your permission ?

sense is far from this one ajeh

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
greatbrian:

I guess your "thought" said a lot about who you really are and how you think. And you don't need to seek validation from anybody especially me to one your mind but after opening up your mind it tells a lot about the real you and how you reason and that my dear is a matter of concern to me...

It shouldn't be a matter of concern to you dear .
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Splendor27: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

I kno u wil support her,,

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Ishilove: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Any evidence of infidelity? The man presented his evidence of her phyisical assaults. Where is hers?

2 Likes

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by greatbrian(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

It shouldn't be a matter of concern to you dear .

We inhabit same world, continent and country perhaps geopolitical zone. 10 of you reasoning same way will bring the country 10 years backward and into doom. More so, your comment might affect some other people her and perhaps change their reasoning into your kind of and thereby giving birth to more low budget Tonto dikeh and the likes which you will agree with me is very porous for the country and world at large.... A pity uve got a sweet moniker to back up such rude sassiness
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Any evidence of infidelity? The man presented his evidence of her phyisical assaults. Where is hers?

grin

I was only trolling tongue
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by millionboi2: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2020
jaxxy:
Alot of people marry the wrong persons bt sm marry the wrongest ones.
lol

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2020
greatbrian:

We inhabit same world, continent and country perhaps geopolitical zone. 10 of you reasoning same way will bring the country 10 years backward and into doom. More so, your comment might affect some other people her and perhaps change their reasoning into your kind of and thereby giving birth to more low budget Tonto dikeh and the likes which you will agree with me is very porous for the country and world at large.... A pity uve got a sweet moniker to back up such rude sassiness

grin
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by adar4222(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He has pre - warned them already........

Why would someone want to remain in a marriage, when the other party has checked out....... lipsrsealed
Because the Bible said it is for better for worse!
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Lexusgs430: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
adar4222:
Because the Bible said it is for better for worse!

So it's best to be murdered, whilst reading that story book...........

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Petbuk122(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

if anything should happen on her way to wherever, who do you think her family would hold responsible. I have seen a case where the husband couldn't sleep because the wife didn't tell him where she was going and it was getting really late, the husband had to inform the police of a missing person as she wasn't reachable on phone. The said woman came home around 2am saying she went to church. Boom van ordered by the man entered the compound early in the morning. Guess you know the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Ishilove: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

grin

I was only trolling tongue
You are lucky they have not started throwing bombs your way grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Why not himself or better still, the lawyer. and he should be in jail for that statement until the divorce process is concluded...idiot
welcome to NL. You sound angry? He would have killed her if he wish. For a woman to put scar on a man, damn. I won't allow any woman to do such to me, any threat against my life is a sign off. If she carries weapon on me, sorry. I'll make sure she finds her way. A lot of women are heartless and deadly people in fine clothes. Although I'm not married, but a girlfriend I once had. We didn't had sex till will separated, but something happened between us. Often time when she want to visit me she always come with her friends, and there's this particular friend of her I didn't like. My spirit never agreed with her. She comes with three or two of her friends. To cut the story short, I told her I don't like the idea of her coming with her friends everytime she's coming to visit me and that I'm not dating her friends. I told her that when next she comes I won't let her go, cause she doesn't want me to touch her. But I said it in a playful manner. So she came alone one day, carrying a bread knife along in her bag. That day I was at home doing construction (engineering drawing), so we were discussing as I remind her of the previous words she said, that's she's going to attack me in my dream if I don't date her, behold I really saw her in my dream. I was attackas she said. So I was reminding her that when next she appears in my dream to attack me that whatever she see she should take it, that I'll face her with severe prayer. She flair up and was like, are you trying to call me a witch or what? That she should just make it clear, that she came with a knife because the last time I told her when last she comes alone that I won't let her go. So does such warrant a girl to come with a knife? I told her plainly that, if it were to be a rugged guy, that she had buy job already. Since then, my closeness with her changed. Today, the same girl want to date me with all means. I keep telling her to find another guy. She said she's now a changed girl, when I know she's only telling me that to convince me, because I know of women who hide their character for 30yrs before they display their true character. Women can pretend to be who they're not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by IprintMONEY: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2020
the wife should claim damages like jeff besos na lol
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Lol...
Me am packing just my cloths tomorrow morning, am leaving her and everything, fight every now and then.
I have read so much about violent women and men as the case may be
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You don't know either of them too .

But for some reasons , I think you believe the man's Side of the story .
Again poor use of intellectual judgement. I simply corrected you. No where did I mention support for the man or the woman but your defence is that for some reason I'm supporting the man. You came out brazenly to support the woman without any justification but I never supported the man. Now instead of admitting your wrong you chose to accuse me of the same.

When you are calmer and your reasoning is clear, ask yourself how u feel about all you have said. It's from these little things you know a bit of a person's intellect and ability to handle social issues. I don't mean to be rude but you really have to use your brain more clearly and with good reasoning. Insults are welcome as that's your usual next line of defense
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Okemmuo(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
shamsin6300:
The Court should do the needy.

We dnt want to hear story that touch
.,,,......as in ehhnnn...stories that touch the ampit
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by valirex: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

And when you have a son the same should be done to him if the wife says he's a cheat ? undecided
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Sensini123(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
YOUNG MEN should stop getting married to these nowadays LADIES.
How can you save up to 3 million Naira, just to get married to someone that will berate and rubbish your image.

Getting married these days reduces your LIFE SPAN.

EMBRACE the BABY MAMA OPTION.
It pays a lot.
With such, your PEACE OF MIND as a MAN is guaranteed and that's the only supreme thing in marital union.

As a LADY, if you are not yet READY to LISTEN to a MAN, PLEASE never contemplate MARRIAGE.

I agree with you on the latter. Women should learn to be submissive just as Bible says if you are Christian though
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Riele(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
DominusPrime:

Again poor use of intellectual judgement. I simply corrected you. No where did I mention support for the man or the woman but your defence is that for some reason I'm supporting the man. You came out brazenly to support the woman without any justification but I never supported the man. Now instead of admitting your wrong you chose to accuse me of the same.

When you are calmer and your reasoning is clear, ask yourself how u feel about all you have said. It's from these little things you know a bit of a person's intellect and ability to handle social issues. I don't mean to be rude but you really have to use your brain more clearly and with good reasoning. Insults are welcome as that's your usual next line of defense

I didn't accuse you of supporting the man .

It was only my thoughts .
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Boo3nity(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

You need to shed some of this bitterness you harbor for the male folks outta your heart girl!
What if it was the wife that presented proof of injuries?
Would you still be typing these crap here?
Your posts are proof that you're down with OCD n need therapy urgently.
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Tmb78(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I guess you know the right set of yoruba people....the ones I grew up knowing are the type that the wife is either on the third or fourth husband..... surprisingly, the igbos I know are the ones that have very stable homes and are an example in terms of tranquility....

[/b]Generalization is thereby a grevious mistake[b]....by the way, am not igbo, I am a Calabar person.
Isn't it funny that people like you don't preach this when your people generalize when it comes to Yoruba men and women?

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Godpikin4real(f): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Dissolve the marriage ASAP. if u want to be trilled, take a visit to a customary Court especially when family matters are being heard(as an amicus). You'd get 10001 family entertainment FOC.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by Mshad662(m): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Marry IGBO WOMAN. And have peace. lol

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by shamsin6300(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Okemmuo:
.,,,......as in ehhnnn...stories that touch the ampit

Lolx
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by lozanni(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's Igando again with it's usual tales.

The man should run for dear life, if the court refuses to annul the marriage.
The case of Maryam Sanda is still too fresh in mind.

1 Like

Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by JERRY1925(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Nonsense talk
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by tyup(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Yoruba having the best home ?

Remember say dem no get culture and their wives sabi fvck outside and the husband do see it as a normal thing ?

Besides I am from delta state

then ur seeing Yoruba wives the Deltan way......its delta women that does the above
Re: Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce by mrcommonsense(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Feminist spotted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.