Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,761 members, 7,889,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Is It By Force To Give Xmas Hamper? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is It By Force To Give Xmas Hamper? (705 Views)

Healthy Hamper For The Festive Season (GO GREEN) *PICTURES* / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE / Nigerian Wedding Website And Occasion Planner/ Hamper Yuletide Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Give Xmas Hamper? by RedHazel: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2010
I got a xmas hamper at work today, from a nice client of mine. Fine, I should be happy and say something like it's the thought that counts but gosh I would have appreciated a card and nothing more!

The hamper was covered with a really nice green and red wrapping paper (that wasn't transparent) and nice ribbons. Immediately I got home, I ripped the cover and was so excited to see what my hamper contained. Half of the basket was covered with old newspapers and cartons which made the basket heavy and it looked really full. Inside the basket were the following items:

Click on the link to read the rest of the story

http://www.red-hazel.com/diary_detail180.php?i=20

(1) (Reply)

Teema Bridals And Catering Service / D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴͡ U Need Events Video Coverage aπϑ Photography? / Plan Your Wedding With Just 1.60m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.