Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,148 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Learn To Put Your Business On Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Put Your Business On Google (535 Views)

Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Six Things You Must Do In 2018 To Put Your Business On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Put Your Business On Google by Femsolutionist(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Few days ago, I posted how I made #500,000 in two (2) weeks via Soft Digital Skills using my smartphone and yet some people with lack of knowledge of how this system works started posting irrelevant comments.
Today, I came with another good news for only serious minded people ready to create passive income Legimately using their smartphones.
You mean what are these soft digital skills?
Digital skills are basics skills that anyone can leverage on through the provision of digital values in form of solutions to meet up with the pressing needs of businesses and in return create passive income.
GBP Creation stands for:
Google Business Profile. This is a profile that can help give businesses online visibility to increase their customers patronage and sales without a website. It is mostly used by small businesses that are unable to afford the cost of website design and continous renewal of website hosting.
My student made a post on Facebook charing 2k and in less than 1 hour, he got 15 conversion.
That is 2k x 15 = 30k.
You can also do much more than that with other Soft digital skills like Paystack payment setup, Online course creation, G-keyboard, Conversion of Hard copy to soft copy, Ecommerce / Abritage Etc.
If interested, it's not for free but affordable.
Contact via 08146302272 to get all these soft digital skills and mentorship for 3k.
This offer is available to just 5 people.
Find below the student post as at yesterday and comments that brought the conversion sales.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, Amazon Ask Seattle Employees To Work From Home After Coronavirus Cases / Buy 15000 Organic Emails / Social Media Consulting Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.