Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,769 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE (6251 Views)

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by henrynwafor(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Simone Johnson, the 18-year-old daughter of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is planning to follow in the footsteps of her dad, grandfather, and great-grandfather into wrestling.

The WWE Network announced on Monday that Simone has signed with WWE and will begin training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando

She responded to the news on Instagram shortly after WWE, writing, "To the little girl who fell in love with wrestling & said 'this will be my life one day', this is for you. I'm humbled, grateful & ready to work. Let's do this."

Simone Johnson also told WWE: “It means the world to me. To know that my family has such a personal connection to wrestling is really special to me and I feel grateful to have the opportunity, not only to wrestle but to carry on that legacy.”

“Simone knows she has a lot to learn,” WWE head trainer Matt Bloom said. “She’s hungry to learn and picks the coaches’ minds, and the veteran Superstars’, as well. She’s not going to rest on her laurels. It’s been a short time, but she’s been crushing it.”

Her father, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, is the first third-generation wrestler in WWE history. He was an eight-time WWE heavyweight champion and one of the biggest stars in pro wrestling history.

Simone's grandfather, WWE Hall of Famer Rocky "Soul Man" Johnson, was one of the two first African American World Tag Team Champions in WWE's history. He died in January at age 75.

Her great-grandfather, High Chief Peter Maivia, started this dynasty of talented wrestlers. SOURCE:https://www.ligitnews.com/post/dwayne-the-rock-johnsons-daughter-simone-johnson-18-signs-with-wwe-to-become-a-wrestler

1 Like

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by henrynwafor(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
family business

1 Like

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Romanoff(f): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Thereis no way Dwayne could have pulled an "it wasn't me" on this girl even if he tried, he just vomited himself with female anatomy.

Ahn ahn, see resemblance dakun.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Bluezy13(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Hope she learns the The Rock infamous kick.

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Gosj01(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Family occupation.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by MrObserver: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gosj01:
Family occupation.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

"Affordable" is better sir, people don't like "cheap"things.

5 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Gosj01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrObserver:

Thanks, noted!

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Karlifate: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrObserver:

Savage!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by MrStan11(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sometimes I jealous oyibo people not because of their colour but the way the get to know their destiny on time.

At 18 in Nigeria you are just starting.

At 25 you re graduating from uni.

At 28 you start your own hustle after losing hope on job hunting.

At 32 your mother is already reminding you that she needs to see her grand children before she dies.lol you re her 6th child o.

At 35 marriage starts. Destiny ko, passion ni when you have mouths to feed.

If your passion makes money for you in Nigeria,
You have no reason to commit suicide.

17 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Coldie(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
18years pikin in America has started a career.

While 25years in Nigeria hasn't gotten even a job.

America is too great abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by ORAFA(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na so so fight dem like for this family. grin

1 Like

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by drips8(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
The guy must be so proud of her, but having a famous father will put some pressure on her.

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by ralmix(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
my crave
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Tonyfx: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Taking after daddy's footsteps. Kudos smiley
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
drips8:
The guy must be so proud of her, but having a famous father will put some pressure on her.
It never put pressure on Dwayne The Rock!!
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by jerexzy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by segebase(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2020
tt
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by IdJack(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Good for her
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson's Daughter Simone Johnson, 18, Signs With WWE by Dube07: 4:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Cool...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ex Miss World, Agbani Darego Flaunts Hottest & Sexiest Bikini Body Ever / BREAKING!!! Naira Marley On The Run After Funke Akindele Was Arrested(Photos) / Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.