Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,119 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Give Absolute Mind Shattering Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give Absolute Mind Shattering Orgasms (769 Views)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Absolute Mind Shattering Orgasms by Dre116: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Hey guys,I'm Ola

And in this post– you are going to discover how to give your woman earth-shattering orgasms using the most remarkable, powerful and proven sexual techniques on the planet.

To start off, I’d like to share some orgasm statistics with you so that you understand the type of sexual pleasure most women are used to receiving during sex.

Here we go…

A staggering 30% of women have never had an orgasm.

Not a single one.

I really feel for such women because they are missing out on one of life’s most precious gifts.

The second group of is where the majority of women sit. Depending on the statistics we look at, it is safe to say that between to 50% and 70% of women have only ever had clitoral orgasms.

Finally, we get to the group of very lucky women who have experienced vaginal orgasms. Again, different statistics tell slightly different stories, but whatever the exact case – one thing is for sure… the percentage of women who have experienced vaginal orgasms is pretty low (somewhere between 10% and 30%).

Be aware that many of those women who have had vaginal orgasms do not necessarily have them regularly.

Said differently, only a tiny percentage of women have vaginal orgasms on a regular basis.

At this point I’ll also point out that vaginal orgasms lay the foundation for squirting and multiple orgasms and to some extent – anal orgasms too.
So if you want to be a truly great lover, a guy who is capable of giving his woman THE BEST SEX EVER – you really have to give your woman vaginal orgasms because when you do… a whole new world of sexuality will open up for you and her to share.

Now that you know how few women are receiving regular, incredible sexual pleasure from their men, let’s take a look at…

Why Most Average Guys Are Lame In Bed”

You may think it is harsh of me to say that most average guys are lame in bed.

Perhaps I could have been more politically correct about it and said that most average guys are ‘okay’ in bed or most average guys just ‘need a little help’.

But I’m not in the business of B.S.

On the contrary, I only deal in the truth and if I offend a few people along the way – I’m cool with that because I know that I’ll help tons of people in the process too.

So I stand by what I said – the average man is LAME IN BED.

I mean, think about it – women are capable of vaginal, squirting, multiple and anal orgasms and yet most men are only giving their women clitoral orgasms and quite a lot of men are not getting their women off in any way at all.

I’d say that’s pretty lame.

Wouldn’t you agree?

You know, sex is a really weird thing because virtually every man wants it and wants to be good at it, but very few have the common sense to seek help when they need it.

Somewhat of a contradiction, don’t you think?

I mean, if you or I wanted to be good at Golf or Tennis, Football or Boxing,

Basketball or Chess – we’d probably hire a good coach to teach us his knowledge and help us along the way.
Same with Business – if we wanted to set up a successful business, we’d seek out the advice of people who’ve ‘been there and done it’… people who have already produced the kinds of results we’d like to experience in a given area of our lives.

However, when it comes to sex – most guys are too embarrassed or have too much of an ego to seek out advice and that’s why they are lame in bed.

Think about it – how many people ever become outstanding at something (or even moderately good) without some help from someone who’s already produced excellent results in the area they wish to excel at?

Not many is the correct answer to that question.

So you have my total respect for wanting to learn how to sexually satisfy your woman program, you are separating yourself from the 90% of guys who are lame in bed and will remain lame in bed because they are too damn stubborn to do anything about it.

Well more fool them.

You and I (and our women) will have all the fun!

Now let’s dig a little deeper and talk about the three things you really need to possess in order to give any woman incredible sexual pleasure…

Beliefs, Sexual Techniques And Dominance

First, you need to have good sexual beliefs.

Secondly, you need a basic knowledge of female anatomy and the best SEXUAL

TECHNIQUES on the planet.

Finally, you need to be able to take control and lead your woman. In other words, you need to be sexually dominant in the bedroom.

The next thing I’m going to talk to you about is intimacy gadgets and more specifically…

Why Most intimacy gadgets Absolutely Suck

When I say that most intimacy gadgets absolutely suck, I am referring to dildos and vibrators.

(There are some intimacy gadgets, like The Remote Control Egg – which can be incredibly good fun).

For clarification, a Love Machine is a penis shaped intimacy gadget and a vibrator is a penis shaped intimacy gadget that vibrates.

DUH!

Yeah, I know, pretty obvious – but I just wanted to check that we were on the same page before I move on.

So here’s the deal…

Some men think it’s a good idea to buy a Love Machine or vibrator to help ‘get their women off’.

However, this is in fact a really bad idea.

Here’s why…

The average guy is either not giving his woman orgasms or he’s only giving her clitoral orgasms, but the fact is that all women crave vaginal orgasms (even if they don’t say so).

So the average man brings home a Love Machine or vibrator (which is usually much bigger than his own ‘little chap’) and he uses it to pleasure his woman. Now the reality is that the intimacy gadget probably won’t give his woman vaginal orgasms, but if it does – that’s bad news.
Now you might be thinking:

“Hold on,you just said vaginal orgasms were a good thing”

Yes I did, but can you imagine what the average man’s woman thinks when he’s never given her a vaginal orgasm and then all of a sudden he does it for the first time using a Love Machine or vibrator?

A Love Machine or vibrator much bigger than his own ‘little chap’.

Ouch.

That’s right – his woman now thinks it’s a size issue.

Then she starts to associate more ‘size’ with an increase in her sexual pleasure.

And do you think she’ll be forever happy with her man and his collection of sex

toys?

Nope, she’ll want the real thing.

In other words – she’ll start fantasizing about a man giving her vaginal orgasms while he is having intercourse with her. A man with a much bigger penis than her current man has.

Then she might CHEAT on him or totally leave him for a man with a bigger ‘tool’.

Did you know that 50% of women admit to having cheated at least once in their lives and the biggest reason for cheating was to GET BETTER SEX?

If that’s not a really hard kick in the nuts for any man, then I don’t know what is.

But anyway, what’s the truth?

Does ‘size’ really matter?

The short answer is:

No it doesn’t.

But if you go about things the wrong way, like our average guy did in the previous example – it is possible to condition your woman to think that size matters.

I must just state that it is unlikely that a big intimacy gadget is going to give a woman her first vaginal orgasm. But that doesn’t mean that ‘average guy’ with his intimacy gadget is out of trouble just yet.

You see, if he doesn’t give his woman vaginal orgasms during intercourse –she’s not really fulfilled by it. I don’t care what a woman might say (in order to protect her man’s feelings); she’s not fulfilled unless she comes during intercourse.

But, if ‘average man’ uses that big, thick intimacy gadget to pleasure his woman – he might end up giving her more ‘feeling downstairs’ than she is used to when he has intercourse with her.

So even though the intimacy gadget doesn’t ‘get her off’, it does make the penetration more pleasurable.

What you can clearly see is that these kinds of intimacy gadgets (dildos and vibrators), are rarely a good thing.

With that said, once you are regularly giving your woman vaginal orgasms during intercourse (and you are going to find out how to do this regardless of your ‘size’) – you can then use whatever intimacy gadget you want because your woman will be SEXUALLY ADDICTED to you. Guaranteed.

That’s the power of vaginal orgasms during intercourse.

Stay tuned for my next post by 5pm to learn how to give your woman absolute mind blowing vaginal orgasms.

To your orgasm,
Ola Dre

1 Like

Re: How To Give Absolute Mind Shattering Orgasms by trevorhorace(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
what happened na embarassed
Re: How To Give Absolute Mind Shattering Orgasms by Osashalom: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
trevorhorace:
what happened na embarassed
Mention me when you see the continuation. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Social Distancing Between A Bride And Groom On Their Wedding Day / She Now Begs Me To Love Her Am Finished / Hookup With Rich Sugar Daddy In Lagos Nigeria Call Agnt 07045976958

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.