Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,146 members, 7,883,980 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video (766 Views)

Article On Forex And General Financial Speculative Vehicles / Nigerian Penny Stocks / Penny Stocks: How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video by talazoco(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
About Understanding Penny Stocks
From the very basics to more advanced trading concepts, Understanding Penny Stocks is a complete resource.

I do mean complete. Whether you want to find out if your grandmother's old stock certificates have any value or you need to know which debt ratio is most effectively applied to the biotechnology industry, I have your answers.

I even take it one step further. For any questions you have, or any concepts that need clarification, there is a one-click link directly to me so that you get a first person reply from a professional.

So, what's in "Understanding Penny Stocks" for you?

I have never invested or bought a stock before in my life.

•Understanding Penny Stocks will introduce you to the entire world of investing.
•I tell you how to get started, from the very, very beginning, through to when you make those first few trades.
•And do you know what? It is really not as difficult as you think!
I've traded stocks, but never penny stocks.

•There are a few important differences between penny stocks and other types of investments, and I hope you will give me the opportunity to tell you all about it.
•Once I reveal these very important concepts, you will see that penny stocks are much more fun and potentially rewarding than other types of stocks.
I have traded penny stocks a few times before.

•Without proper guidance, most penny stock traders end up losing money.
•Understanding Penny Stocks reveals the common pitfalls that affect most traders, and describes some long-secret penny stock research techniques that will help you find the most explosive investments out there.
I am very experienced as a penny stock trader.

•I provide detailed fundamental and technical analysis techniques that will give any penny stock trader a huge advantage.
•As well, I will tell you many insider tips and industry secrets in Understanding Penny Stocks which were never meant to be revealed!
Understanding Penny Stocks can help you learn the ropes before you risk a dime. I will show you how to prepare for trading these exciting investments, how to uncover your own penny stocks that are about to make their huge moves, and how to trade them profitably.

Understanding Penny Stocks can also help you decide which, if any, of the professional penny stock picking services are the best for you. Learn which resources to use and which to avoid.

From getting your first stock broker and buying your first penny stock to advanced hedging and technical analysis trading strategies, Understanding Penny Stocks is a one of a kind resource. There is no other source of information and secrets for penny stock traders that is even close to the quality and comprehensiveness of Understanding Penny Stocks.
Re: Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video by manie(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2010
I will not advice anybody to go for a penny stock.
When the all share index of the nigerian stock exchange went down, the stocks that are badly hit were the penny stocks. By the way what is your own definition of a penny stock.

I will advice you to only put money, in stocks with good fundamentals on a regular basis and see what will happen in 5 to 10 years.
Re: Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video by OchiAgha2(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2010
Do not invest in penny stocks. They are worthless. And I mean worthless. Only a fool would invest in such companies. I never heard of anyone getting rich off of penny stocks.
Re: Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video by lazinc(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2010
As far as NSE is concern, penny stocks are useless period

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Economic Implications Of The Mpc Last Meetings Outcome / An Unlimited Opportunity To Grow Ur Finance Through Honest Work U'll Enjoy / Pls Anyone Wit Good Knowlege Abt Recharge Card Printing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.