Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,935 members, 7,949,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

”how First Slap From Hubby Felt Like” – Mercy Aigbe On Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”how First Slap From Hubby Felt Like” – Mercy Aigbe On Her Crashed Marriage (467 Views)

Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / Damilola Adegbite To Write A Book About Her Crashed Marriage / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”how First Slap From Hubby Felt Like” – Mercy Aigbe On Her Crashed Marriage by Zakabet: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Actress Mercy Aigbe, has finally spoken up on her crashed marriage to hotel owner, Lanre Gentry.

The mother of two in a new episode sighted on her Youtube channel, recounted the terrible experiences she had before the marriage crashed down;

“The first time the slap came, it felt like I was dreaming. I wasn’t expecting it and I was shocked beyond words. I didn’t know it was going to happen but it happened. The begging would then come after that.

Also Read: Kaduna ‘pastor’ who faked his kidnap disowned by CAN
”Once a man raises his hand to hit you, he is going to do it over and again. However, because it was my second attempt (at marriage), I was ready to make it work, even with all the violence. I was there hoping and praying. I just wanted a happy home.

“The incident that broke the camel’s back was the one where I almost died. The beating was horrible. People often say actresses don’t want to remain married. Who told them that? (You think) being a celebrity doesn’t make me human? Does (being a celebrity) mean I don’t want to have a happy home?

”They say actresses are promiscuous but promiscuity is not (the exclusive preserve of) any profession. When mine (break-up) happened, it wasn’t easy because I am a celebrity. I read a lot of things online. Some people even said I made it up. But, nobody can dictate to me how to live my life.”

source:https://yawanigeria.com/

Re: ”how First Slap From Hubby Felt Like” – Mercy Aigbe On Her Crashed Marriage by okomile(f): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
OP

Pls answer, I read sometimes ago that she has settled with her husband.

Is this a new episode?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Wireless Power Bank With It’s Self-adhesive And A Kickstand / Korede Bello Graces Accelerate’s The Cover Magazine / Bill Burr And Fatherhood at 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.