Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,380 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today (744 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today / I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by ariwoko205(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
thank God for d tracker, immediately they pushed me down from d car, I quickly sent a message from my phone to d sim in d tracker right inside d car. D sms sent simply stop d car on d highway. After few minutes I also used my phone to locate where the car was by sending another sms & I rushed down there with a police officer to pick up my car.
SECURITY ALERT!!! INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR & STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
WE INSTALL AND YOU CONFIRM ALL THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE PAYMENT.

� GET 20% DISCOUNT ON EACH INSTALLATION NOW.
� WE WILL ALSO DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR FOR FREE AND GIVE YOU THE SCANNED REPORT.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085

Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by gnykelly(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
stop fooling yourself car snatchers are wiser now... if there's any security or tracker they know where it's placed and how to DE activate it
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by ariwoko205(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
gnykelly:
stop fooling yourself car snatchers are wiser now... if there's any security or tracker they know where it's placed and how to DE activate it
I see u as d bigger fool. So a car snatcher will park immediately and deactivate d tracker. Pls go and get some senses.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Barcelona98: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
And Arivoko had to tell a lie to sell his product.

2 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Hedonisst: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Barcelona98:
And Arivoko had to tell a lie to sell his product.

You dey mind the mumu shill.
Re: I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today by Wickedfacts: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
ariwoko205:
I see u as d bigger fool. So a car snatcher will park immediately and deactivate d tracker. Pls go and get some senses.

See the kind of language you're employing on a thread to sell your goods.

Lack of good manners and commonsense is why most of your type struggle in life.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Clean And Sound Nigerian Used Honda Civic07/08 For Purchase / Toyota Sienna 2004 Registered. 980k 08062499398 / Extremely Clean Volkswagen Passat 2009.registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.