Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo (3559 Views)

Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by chubinwa(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can't still phantom the benefits of killing innocent people. if it is the usual seven angels waiting for you in paradise, then it is plane stupidity. only cannibals kill people for meal. but in the case of Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen, killing is their hubby.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by deboysben(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:

My friend, I'm happy you've seen the Light.
seen which light

A sinner shall never go without punish
Him and his fellow zombies will continue to regret till eternity .

I don't like what I hate.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Maxymilliano(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari’s government has truly lost grip of governance, especially in the protection of lives and property in the country.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by maiunguwar: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kachi188:
What exactly is driving this boko haram menace. Is it land, political power, religion, money, lake chad?. It is beginning to make no sense.

At least the middle belt crisis is that of farmers/herders over land.

What do they want if they were to be called to a negotiating table with govt?

What drives this carnage
They want an Islamic country governed by sharia law
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Temptee101(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nanorest:
[s]If not that Jonathan siphoned funds meant for the procurement of arms, boko haram would have been a thing of the past[/s]
shocked

This line again, suffering no dey tire una

Spits
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by heckymaicon(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues:

Welcome to the list of wailers, dosage awaits you

Shame on you.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by oyatz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Religion of Peace!

Kachi188:
What exactly is driving this boko haram menace. Is it land, political power, religion, money, lake chad?. It is beginning to make no sense.

What drives this carnage
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Ojiofor: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
These islamist terrorist kill unnecessarily.
Damn it!
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Heavensent01(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
helinues is just one attention seeker that's still living under his parent roof. if you're waiting for such person to reason above cow then you're expecting much from him
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
And tomorrow some id-iot will say Boko-haram only target Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by lamby(m): 3:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Nanorest:
If not that Jonathan siphoned funds meant for the procurement of arms, boko haram would have been a thing of the past

Do you even know what you are saying?
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Taqiya: 5:11am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
[s]God and Humanity knows that Buhari and his government has failed God and Humanity [/s]

Wailing wailers are at it again,
Shut up and stop wailing,
Buhari doesn't know you exist so hating,
Children of hate
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2020
But seriously this boko haram attacks looks as if they want to anniliate the Kanuris from borno
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by enemybulldozer(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
God and Humanity knows that Buhari and his government has failed God and Humanity
You were calling IPOB names for seeing what you and your likes cannot see. The question now is, who is the real brainwashed and miscreant between IPOB and you??
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
God and Humanity knows that Buhari and his government has failed God and Humanity
Helinues and blasted12 must hear this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by LZAA: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=immhotep post=86579057][/quote]
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:

[s]You do it for a reason best known to you and your financiers

I don’t give a hoot

Buhari failed 100%[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:

These days on NL, you are now referred as just members.. You don wail so tey your voice don crack

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Blankstare(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kachi188:

What drives this carnage

Don't look too far bro, it's political, purely political. Time have negate the notion of it been religion or any other factor.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by sapientia(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:

Abore oshi wo?

So we should cover it coz of Buhari?

I said it to those that knows my antecedent here on Nairaland

That I will be a hard critics of Buhari if he did not perform

You are a Apc paid agent

I can’t support killings of humans in the name of politics

I don't get the bolded.
Re: Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo by Tumbulum: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
digitaltrades:
Yet, buhari thinks the best way to respond to Boko Haram is to include them in the Nigerian Army. Then I wonder why repentant armed robbers and hired assassins are not rehabilitated and included in the Nigerian police and drafted to SARS.

It looks more like buhari is rewarding Boko Haram for the way they murdered Nigerian soldiers and civilians. How will a commander in chief of armed forces add terrorists to his military force? Even Jonathan with zero military experience wouldn't do that.

And to think still deceives himself that it is Jonathan/PDP that was sponsoring Boko Haram. He comments as if his mind, body, soul and spirit are shut from reality. Or maybe he is intentionally unreasonable.

Between Jonathan and buahri now, which one seems to be more sympathetic to Boko Haram?
I am really looking for the day I will see that suya seller.hell will let loose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type Dullardinh(o) and see the magic / Twitter User Shows How To Confirm Tinubu Cocaine And Heroine Cartel Case In USA / Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.