Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,638 members, 7,878,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (30312 Views)

Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary / Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kuginzi:
And Kukah is a religion bigot, a Fanatics, a liar, parading as an angel

Kindly explain how u came to that conclusion
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Kuginzi: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tomide007:

Why is he?
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says there are more Christians than Muslims in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking with journalists during the weekend, Osinbajo said contrary to what many think, Christians have the upper hand in the federal cabinet in terms of number.
He said: “Look at the cabinet, for example, from the point of view of religion, it has an equal number – 18 Christians, 18 Muslims; but, we have the secretary to the government of the federation as well as the head of service are Christians.
“So, we have 20 Christians to 18 Muslims; that’s the structure of the cabinet.
“So, if you take that narrative, you may argue that perhaps the Christians have the upper hand; that’s a possible narrative.”
While also reacting to claims that Buhari favours the northern part of the country more than other parts in his appointment, the vice-president said the claims depend on the narrative which people choose to look at the issue from.
“The south-east, for example, has 5 states,” he said, adding: “Four of the south-eastern states have senior ministers; all of them, except one, who is minister of state for education.”
He said even though the constitution demands that the president picks his ministers from all states in the country, he has a choice in assigning particular portfolios.
Osinbajo said: “In the north, 7 northern states have no senior minister, including the president’s home state, Katsina….it’s a narrative depending on how you want to run it.
“I give you another example; I’m from the south-west. There are people who will say ‘I am from the south-west, the north has everything.’ The south-west, for the first time in the history of this country, has one minister who is in charge of three ministries — power, works and housing.
He, however, said the president has promised to look into some other areas where he is accused of lopsided appointments, citing appointment of heads of security agencies as one of such areas.
“I believe that is the way to go because you can run any narrative that will suit the figures you are showing. And that is where we have legal process,” the vice-president added.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Kuginzi: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Kindly explain how u came to that conclusion
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says there are more Christians than Muslims in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking with journalists during the weekend, Osinbajo said contrary to what many think, Christians have the upper hand in the federal cabinet in terms of number.
He said: “Look at the cabinet, for example, from the point of view of religion, it has an equal number – 18 Christians, 18 Muslims; but, we have the secretary to the government of the federation as well as the head of service are Christians.
“So, we have 20 Christians to 18 Muslims; that’s the structure of the cabinet.
“So, if you take that narrative, you may argue that perhaps the Christians have the upper hand; that’s a possible narrative.”
While also reacting to claims that Buhari favours the northern part of the country more than other parts in his appointment, the vice-president said the claims depend on the narrative which people choose to look at the issue from.
“The south-east, for example, has 5 states,” he said, adding: “Four of the south-eastern states have senior ministers; all of them, except one, who is minister of state for education.”
He said even though the constitution demands that the president picks his ministers from all states in the country, he has a choice in assigning particular portfolios.
Osinbajo said: “In the north, 7 northern states have no senior minister, including the president’s home state, Katsina….it’s a narrative depending on how you want to run it.
“I give you another example; I’m from the south-west. There are people who will say ‘I am from the south-west, the north has everything.’ The south-west, for the first time in the history of this country, has one minister who is in charge of three ministries — power, works and housing.
He, however, said the president has promised to look into some other areas where he is accused of lopsided appointments, citing appointment of heads of security agencies as one of such areas.
“I believe that is the way to go because you can run any narrative that will suit the figures you are showing. And that is where we have legal process,” the vice-president added.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
INDIFFERENCE BY BUHARI

BUHARI HAS A BAD CHARACTER OF FEELING UNCONCERNED OR INDIFFERENCE EVEN IF THAT MATTER CONCERNS HIS PARTY MEN IN THE APC.

Take for example the crisis in Edo state involving the Apc Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole and the current governor Godwin Obaseki.

The crisis is dragging for so long because the President, Major General Muhammed Buhari (rtd ) is feeling unconcerned about the matter.

He is in a position to call a meeting and settle both parties but Buhari is feeling indifference.

IS THAT THE WAY A NATIONAL LEADER SHOULD BEHAVE?

Buhari always understand THE DO FOR ME principles where he expect people to be loyal to him but he is not willing to help any of his party men that is in trouble.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Thirteenblood: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Snipper007:
Let the fools that call themselves sophisticated enjoy the dullard they helped to power, they thought they were doing other people but look at how thier region got worse in terms of security up to thfther extent they became the very first to launch a regional police.......

Go and take your drugs. Ask your mummy for the identity of ur daddy before calling people fools.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Eluwilussit(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Brother Bakila, how fareth thee in this NextLevel project? Hope y’all are doing great. Just checking on you after such a long time. Sorry about AA and his botched attempt.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Thirteenblood: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
While Kukah has promoted lies, hate and looting in the church.

Hmmm...
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by mu2sa2: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I can see that my point was lost on you. I am indicting the northern Elites irrespective of religion. Religion is one of the instruments they use to perpetually keep their people under bondage. I don't care whether they are christians or Muslims. Dariye,Gowon, Jang,The Sarakis, Jolly Nyame, Akume are all northern elites . This deceit must stop. When it's time for contract, appointments, political influences they all claim north now that the north is a war zone they are claiming christians n Muslims. They are mad. Matthew Kukah has been romancing political office holders since the military era. If you don't know ask those of us older.
The North is one boiling pot right now n they(elites) must sit up n steer it right because they contributed to the current situations. The north is sitting on a keg of gun powder n don't think that when it fully explodes the south will be spared.

BTW, for you to even exempt Atiku from the Northern Elites shows how shallow your thoughts are.
For your information...I am a full blooded igbo.
GBAM!
Kukah is a hypocrite. Imagine, he took Atiku to Obasanjo before election on so - called reconciliation mission. Dealing with corrupt politicians all the time - double hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by nedekid: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
Typical Nigerian, attacking the messanger and not addressing the message.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Dollabiz: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Ruby5: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by eagleu: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
punisha:
President of the the north and for the north...

Muslim north!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by mauchiz: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
People supporting Buhari should stop before they carry curse upon themselves, he is not your father, stop defending him, I am only advicing, he that has ears let him hear.
If you love evil it will return back to you,

I warned them not to vote for Buhari, they refused, I perceived it in my spirit that his government will not be good, I was telling my colleagues and they were calling me pdp agent, I have never been a politician, even when they bring things from there campaign I always reject lt right from childhood, even as a student, even as I was working, when I was saying they should leave GEJ to Continue, I never accepted any of pdp gift, but in my spirit, I knew Buhari will never be better than Goodluck.
We have all seen it now with our eyes,

Everyone was crying they want "Change" now change has gotten to the next level, we don't even know where Nigeria is heading to.

I just pray that Nigerians will survive this battle, God will deliver Nigerians, in the next election, we will ask for the will of God,is Him that knows the end of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Akanbiedu(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amumaigwe:

This is the tragedy Yorubas heaped on we Nigerians because of their inordinate lust for their cocaine pusher leader to clinch presidency. History will etrenally be unkind to these people.

Eh yah.

Yorubas or Yoruba Mooslims?

What are we going to do about Yorubas now?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Bekool(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
adebayo3449:
John Ameh and Godwin Isenyo

Source : https://punchng.com/buhari-has-promoted-tribalism-religion-in-military-others-kukah/

Buhari is obviously a taqiyya president believe his words at ur peril.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Bekool(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
adebayo3449:

Source : https://punchng.com/buhari-has-promoted-tribalism-religion-in-military-others-kukah/

Buhari is obviously a taqiyya president believe his words at ur own peril.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by nedekid: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
allthingsgood:
Kukah the pdp priest! grin
Hmm. It's not about PDP priest any longer.
Whats happening now effects everybody. The insecurity affect us all. Some of us can afford to take flight while most have to go by road and face the hoodlums, Boko etc. But even when you reach airport you still have to travel by road. Na all same thing.
A friend that works at the airport lamented that naija has returned to those days that you fly into the country and you think you just landed in a Muslim country. Say almost all the officials at the mm2 are aboki. Say you go see them with mat de pray. Na true?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Moikiitos: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
adebayo3449:

All dis energy u na dey channel here for social media, dey use fight u na sef... Nigerians u na get the opportunity to change government...and u na no do the needful. Or even helppi Sowore go for street to protest in mass as u na dey see or hear dey happin for oda o gbodo u na no do. Na only here, u na get mouth. Even dey fight u na sef for nothing. Sha naija :/!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Strawberryg(f): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood post=86576807][/quote]
How will it make sense to u wen u share same IQ with a tadpole...
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Strawberryg(f): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood post=86576807]
How it make sense to u wen u share same IQ with a tadpole...
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by allthingsgood: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
nedekid:

Hmm. It's not about PDP priest any longer.
Whats happening now effects everybody. The insecurity affect us all. Some of us can afford to take flight while most have to go by road and face the hoodlums, Boko etc. But even when you reach airport you still have to travel by road. Na all same thing.
A friend that works at the airport lamented that naija has returned to those days that you fly into the country and you think you just landed in a Muslim country. Say almost all the officials at the mm2 are aboki. Say you go see them with mat de pray. Na true?
[/s]

Balderdash as usual!
You and your friends comments come from a place of hate and ignorance
Those claiming to be christians and bashing muslims are hypocrites. Christ didnt die for u to hate other religion
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by kjhova(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
wink2015:
INDIFFERENCE BY BUHARI

BUHARI HAS A BAD CHARACTER OF FEELING UNCONCERNED OR INDIFFERENCE EVEN IF THAT MATTER CONCERNS HIS PARTY MEN IN THE APC.

Take for example the crisis in Edo state involving the Apc Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomole and the current governor Godwin Obaseki.

The crisis is dragging for so long because the President, Major General Muhammed Buhari (rtd ) is feeling unconcerned about the matter.

He is in a position to call a meeting and settle both parties but Buhari is feeling indifference.

IS THAT THE WAY A NATIONAL LEADER SHOULD BEHAVE?

Buhari always understand THE DO FOR ME principles where he expect people to be loyal to him but he is not willing to help any of his party men that is in trouble.

Wrong narrative. Buhari faces his job squarely and leave others to do theirs.

It is the anomaly of the Nigerian democratic system that'll make one assume that it is the president's duty to meddle in matters that are primarily the responsibility of the party hierarchy. There is a reason why the party has a chairman and an exco. If the National & State party excos cannot resolve the crisis, then it is up to the electorate (if elections are fair, which is the president's own duty to ensure) to judge them all.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by kjhova(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
One thing you all should know...

Father Kukah is not a neutral observer.

He is opposing the administration he has always opposed.

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Lorenzop: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin Kukah has promoted lies, hate and looting, that is why he was speechless when under Jonathan, Chibok girls went missing and people like you claimed it was all fabricated, we know his bigotry, he exposed that much in the Book: This House has fallen.

If you really think the chibok girls kidnap was not sponsored by anti GEJ people from the north to discredit Jonathan then u need a brain resetting slap. Just so you know....I don't give a damn about GEJ not to talk of a complete failure like the present dullard....for once tore the line of reasoning and put sentiments aside.....most times I wonder how you people defend this obvious catastrophe and still sleep peacefully.... Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by LZAA: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
BMC wee avoid this thread
Cc helinues Afamed Afamed ebenezar2020 immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
LZAA:
BMC wee avoid this thread
Cc Afamed Afamed ebenezar2020 GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku
helinues will report Bishop Kukah the mods ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by steve6: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Deep !
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Banmeallday: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Looks like those in Enugu State are suffering from stupidity, that is, the likes of Mbaka and the ugly woman governor called Ugwuanyi, while those from Sokoto like Kukah and even the Sultan are gaining sense....

Nawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe-lGWH3AM
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stalwert:
can you please elaborate on what you just said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State / Charly Boy, Sowore, NLC Protest In Lagos Over Economic Hardship (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.