Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. (1960 Views)

VALENTINE DAY SEX (xnxx)-latest Comedy Videos (nigeriancomedy) / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / I Want To Have Sex, I Have Been Resisting It, But It Isn't Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
I had sex with a girl on the first of February and later on the 7th of February, I have programmed her for 14th of February which is Valentine's day.

The problem I'm having now is that I have this severe pain on my ribs, so I don't know what it is.

She told me she did a blood oath with her former boyfriend, so I'm thinking maybe that's what is affecting me now or is it the sex.

I also took some fortifications so that I won't disgrace my self in bed. So is this these fortifications (herbs) that could be the problem.

I need help before Valentine's day. Please help. I don't want to miss Val's day sex.

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Froshloaded: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by LOGOBELT: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by LOGOBELT: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Thank God I now have a partner! Do you know we both wont make heaven? Don’t answer, because the answer is YES.

You knack a girl on 1st of February and also on the 7th of February and also planning to LAMBA her punna on the 14th.

1. She told you she had blood covenant with her ex boyfriend yet you still knack her punna, your senses didn’t tell you to squeeze the hell out of her and then persuade her to give you a Mouth Gig? Hell no! Any way, God just gave you a second chance, since you are alive to type this then the covenant is VOID! Worry not.

2. You took some herbs to knack her, like WTF! You are not a REAL NIGGA, Real Niggas like me and my crew, are fucking ready anytime, we don’t need that herb to roll for 3hrs straight up. With our 6inch lashing machine, we are good to go.

3. The pain on your RIB, is due to the HERBs, that’s the side effect, I hope it don’t kill you, but if it does (God Forbid) make sure you arrange our ROOM IN HELL, then wait for my arrival.

Thank you ROOMMATE!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Thank God I now have a partner! Do you know we both wont make heaven? Don’t answer, because the answer is YES.

You knack a girl on 1st of February and also on the 7th of February and also planning to LAMBA her punna on the 14th.

1. She told you she had blood covenant with her ex boyfriend yet you still knack her punna, your senses didn’t tell you to squeeze the hell out of her and then persuade her to give you a Mouth Gig? Hell no! Any way, God just gave you a second chance, since you are alive to type this then the covenant is VOID! Worry not.

2. You took some herbs to knack her, like WTF! You are not a REAL NIGGA, Real Niggas like me and my crew, are fucking ready anytime, we don’t need that herb to roll for 3hrs straight up. With our 6inch lashing machine, we are good to go.

3. The pain on your RIB, is due to the HERBs, that’s the side effect, I hope it don’t kill you, but if it does (God Forbid) make sure you arrange our ROOM IN HELL, then wait for my arrival.

Thank you ROOMMATE!

Please what do I do now Valentine is fast approaching. I bought one blood tonic yesterday.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by LOGOBELT: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Charleys:

Please what do I do now Valentine is fast approaching.
There is no harm at all, dont just use the HARBS anymore, just go knack naturally even if you last for 1min grin

Now you have two options:

1. Go and Sin no more

and

2. Knack the girl with herbs
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by infogenius(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Charleys:

Please what do I do now Valentine is fast approaching. I bought one blood tonic yesterday.

Guy, go to a hospital and see a doctor for proper examination and diagnosis.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Romeo3(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Gosh you're so stupid.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Mobree: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Ewoooooooo...see as OP plan for person pikin lol

Isookay o
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Please do some scanning or check up in the nearest hospital, is that the only pain you are experiencing. BTW I don't think it's the covenant her and her previous bf that is the cause. This doesn't mean I'm supporting you to carry on with fornication, do go to the hospital ASAP. Peace
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Gosh you're so stupid.

Please explain.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Romeo3(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Charleys:

Please explain.
You're putting sex of 1 min 47 secs over your health? Can't you see how stupid that is?
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
You're putting sex of 1 min 47 secs over your health? Can't you see how stupid that is?

grin you forgot the part where I said I took herbs
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Next thing we see on the internet, that is if he is even " popular". A nicompoop dies ontop of a lady during sex. Idiot.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Lamanii22(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just don't die in active service...

Even after the "blood oath" and "rib pain" you still wanna enter... You better go for check up..
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Sam0(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Still you haven't learnt your lesson.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Next thing we see on the internet, that is if he is even " popular". A nicompoop dies ontop of a lady during sex. Idiot.

Na you go die untop lady.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
This evening, it's getting down
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Charleys:
I had sex with a girl on the first of February and later on the 7th of February, I have programmed her for 14th of February which is Valentine's day.

The problem I'm having now is that I have this severe pain on my ribs, so I don't know what it is.

She told me she did a blood oath with her former boyfriend, so I'm thinking maybe that's what is affecting me now or is it the sex.

I also took some fortifications so that I won't disgrace my self in bed. So is this these fortifications (herbs) that could be the problem.

I need help before Valentine's day. Please help. I don't want to miss Val's day sex.

Consider the possibility that what has affected you is a sexually transmitted disease. Run to a medical center or hospital and see a doctor.
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Omotakins(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Some youths and priority misplacement are 5 and 6!
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by jasman1: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Only in shit hole countries do people think Valentine means sex even when they’re sick. Yes, you’re a definition of foool
Re: Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help. by Charleys: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2020
jasman1:
Only in shit hole countries do people think Valentine means sex even when they’re sick. Yes, you’re a definition of foool

I'm still alive, and yes I had sex on Val's day.

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Nabbed While Having S3x With Lady, By The Road Side / Is This True About Igbo In Lagos? / The Cv Man Uploads Online Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.