Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,343 members, 7,947,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK (820 Views)

6 Must-have International Money Transfer Apps For Nigerians / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by dipotech: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Good morning great Nairalanders.

Please how can i transfer money from my account in Nigeria to an account in London. Do they charge fees on that? Please i need these information asap, thanks.

I was expecting certain amount of money from my research institution in London and when the money was sent it wasn't mine as the amount sent was far more than what I was expecting and I was now asked to return the money while I await my own money. I have been to my bank where the money was lodged and they asked me to ask the sender for the platform on which the money can be sent back to them which both the sender and myself could not understand what that actually mean. Can somebody help me throw light to this?

The bank detail of the institution has been sent to my mail though.

Thanks
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Timtim8989(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Just give your bank sender details, they will send it back without stress.
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by dipotech: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Timtim8989:
Just give your bank sender details, they will send it back without stress.

I went to my bank yesterday and handed over the details but the lady banker who attended to me could not understand, she began to ask on which platform do i want to send the money which i didn't understand what that meant either. I will try again today.
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Timtim8989(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
dipotech:

I went to my bank yesterday and handed over the details but the lady banker who attended to me could not understand, she began to ask on which platform do i want to send the money which i didn't understand what that meant either. I will try again today.

The UK bank have IBAN and swift code and all of that right?

just tell her, you want to do like they pay school fees abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Read Why US Govt Barred Nigeria From Visa Lottery / Nigerian Lady Exposed As Live Crabs Busted Out Of Her Luggage At The Airport.vid / Help. Travelling With Expired Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.