Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,479 members, 7,892,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? (414 Views)

Easter 20% Discount On Web Development, SEO, Digital Marketing, Social Media Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello there!!

Do you require seo, digital marketing, brand management and social media marketing for your brand? Then talk to us.

We will be glad to increase your brand visibility, increase your page likes/followers/subscribers as well as manage your content.

Talk to us today.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Getting organic traffic, social media marketing and management, google ads, etc shouldn't be overlook in your business.

Lets work with you today!!!
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Get started with a well detailed SEO, traffic, social media marketing plan for your brand, product, company, etc.

Our passion is creating a beautiful experience and you will love working with us. We are client-centric and well detailed.

Talk to us today.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Lets work with your brand today.

Consultation is free. We are here to build brand that works..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lets work with your brand today to give you the require visibility..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Get us involve with your brand today. We are a reliable partner.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Get started today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Lets build your brand.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

See this thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2
SmartzNation:
Hello there!!

Do you require seo, digital marketing, brand management and social media marketing for your brand? Then talk to us.

We will be glad to increase your brand visibility, increase your page likes/followers/subscribers as well as manage your content.

Talk to us today.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by UdemyTech: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=thomasina post=88588376]DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

Post all the details of the thief inside this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

See this thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2

Initially i dont want to respond to anything here..

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

Peace.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

I'm waiting for his 'promised' call to know what next.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
We are an emerging brand and we are striving to offer unequal solutions for digital needs.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
As expected, this scammer called @SmartzNation never called.

I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
thomasina:
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.

I guess thats you and your address.

We will see and then the fact of me scamming you will be established. But for a sane individual, you claimed someone scammed you, why dont you bring proof of scam instead of blurred chat?

Do you think we didnt do the SEO?

When we see, be ready with your proof..

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
SmartzNation must be very hardened and unrepentant criminal!

A criminal issue was raised about you as far back as 2017, you didn't respond to the issue, instead, you posted my photo and address with a message that is in a tone that looks like a threat. I can't wait to see you and your thugs/lawyers in front of my gate.

For the first time since this case began you posted a screenshot of my address - which is by the way meant for public consumption - but you failed to post any screenshot to prove the work(s) you have done on my site (if there was ever any)!

Now I am uploading another screenshot that confirms you were the same person who scammed a Nairalander in 2017, refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun.

The profile picture in the screenshot shows your image again, as well as the HAVIVAR site you used in duping Ihechi2011 (the victim) in 2017.

Is it a coincidence that your image keeps appearing online for different fraudulent reasons?!

Anyone still thinking of transacting business with this dude is on his/her own.

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Keep ranting and commenting. Bring your proof of scam..

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation:
Keep ranting and commenting. Bring your proof of scam..
SmartzNation, you have not in any of the threads about your scam denied that I gave you 50k, neither have you shown proof of a refund of my 50k, and again, you haven't shown proof of any job done whatsoever on my site, yet you are asking me to prove that you scammed me?!

Is it that you incapable of understanding that what you have done is what is referred to as A SCAM?!

What more proof are you requesting for.

Your other crimes on Nairaland as far back as 2017 you have refused to address because you know I'm just going to keep coming at you and your fake companies with more screenshot proofs!
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
thomasina:

SmartzNation, you have not in any of the threads about your scam denied that I gave you 50k, neither have you shown proof of a refund of my 50k, and again, you haven't shown proof of any job done whatsoever on my site, yet you are asking me to prove that you scammed me?!

Is it that you incapable of understanding that what you have done is what is referred to as A SCAM?!

What more proof are you requesting for.

Your other crimes on Nairaland as far back as 2017 you have refused to address because you know I'm just going to keep coming at you and your fake companies with more screenshot proofs!

You have not proof of any scam. You paid for a service, and you asked for report, which you didn't wait for before coming online tagging one a scam.

So, do you comprehend what scam means? Like i told you, this case is reported already and when we see, you will proof your scam and we will show you proof of what had been done with receipt. By then you will understand this rant online wont help you or your platform..

You have made any reasonable proof other than ranting and saying you paid 50k.. After your payment, did we block you? Run away with your money or what?

So, what is your definition of scam?

We are still responding to your post...
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation, why don't you just provide this 'report' and 'receipt' you talk about all the time once and for all?! Documents, they say, end all arguments. Or you haven't finished concocting them?!

(1) (Reply)

Become A Software Developer With The Anter Internship Program / Kindly Help My Career! / Get A Professional Website Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.