Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together (389 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by Ojizy1(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Here is the current situation of a good friend of mine. He met this specific lady late November last year and they've been making out but the thing is both of them know they don't love each other and they keep making love, having quarrels over and over again. I spoke to the both of them three days ago to quite the relationship because is not working out for them and they accepted.
This morning a neighbor of my friend called me to come to the rescue of the lady ,I ran to the house forced them to open the door of the apartment. I had to tell them how disappointed I am with the both of them but the lady told me to my face she don't love my friend but she can't let him go, my Friend said same thing to me.
My question is "what could be wrong"?
Re: We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by JasonScoolari: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2020
A wise Chinese man one said "那里的地方" (Mind your business)

And it's true. I believe am die, truth to God

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by Offpoint: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Friend of Mine?

Re: We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by ClassicMan202(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
That's what a good Dee can cause
Re: We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by Kylekent59: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Sex Sex Sex

That's all what people focus on.

There are other things that make a couple happy outside sex.

In the case of we don't love ourselves, but we love making romantic touch, sex to ourselves is a draw game that's only if you don't spend on her; just sex and sex.

Well keep getting the experience, but you gonna watch out for STD, STI, HIV, Herp, even the latest COVID--19.

We would only tell you sorry when you are in your sick bed, then we move on with our various businesses.
Re: We Don't Love Each Other But We find ourselves spending romantic times together by Greystone: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
A wise Chinese man one said
"那里的地方" (Mind your business)

And it's true. I believe am die, truth to God

True talk

(1) (Reply)

. / Real Reason Career Is Creating Separation Between Couples - Mike Bamiloye / Immature Things Men Do In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.