Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine (19252 Views)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Tabitha03(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Me, Myself and I
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Demimy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Waoh .

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by OnniSilver: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
HitSong:
No non-virgin girl deserve a special treat cheesy

Except the one you disvirgined tongue

Quote me out of frustration tongue
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Liposure: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
WeRblessed:
While its good to celebrate the less-privileged, I just wish that people( Nigerians especially) stop trying to tell others how to celebrate their Valentine's day.

So many holier than thou persons on here.

You that is preaching, how many orphanages, elderlies, and displaced people have you helped?

That is how one sister came on here today to tell married couples to stop spending their honeymoon in hotels as if its her honeymoon. Hotels are not a place prostitutes live or lodge; its a place where decent people like professionals, travelers, families, and business men and women temporarily stay when they travel outside their cities. To Africans, hotel is a place where prostitutes live or where people commit Immoral acts.

Please, whoever is listening, spend your valentine's day with your love period! Your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend.

can i be your val
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Liposure: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tabitha03:
Me, Myself and I
why, are u celibating
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Princeton92(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
My mother!!!
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrThisandthat:
My Crush just sent me a message “Hi Baby”

If I ignore now it will look like if I am trying to avoid expenses on valentine’s day!!! sad angry

Naso you stingy reach
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by WeRblessed(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Liposure:
can i be your val

Aww!! How beautiful!

Yes, you can be my valentine.
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Liposure: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

Aww!! How beautiful!

Yes, you can be my valentine.

i'm so delighted. Can't wait 2 go out wit you
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Olam09(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
cana882:
Valentine this and that..

Some of us have sagaciously avoided celebrating this banal and mundane act.

Incase you’re wondering, mine is the blue one down there
bro na that light green be my own

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Olam09(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
cana882:
Valentine this and that..

Some of us have sagaciously avoided celebrating this banal and mundane act.

Incase you’re wondering, mine is the blue one down there
bro my own na light green

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by cana882(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Olam09:
bro my own na light green
hahaha.. nothing do you bro
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Hallabee1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lucid1:
I dey vex. Fvck Val's day

Car owners, how do you feel when you spend plenty money (unbudgeted) on your car?

How do u mean
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by CheedyJ(m): 2:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Pls add,unemployed youths especially graduates..
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by englishmart(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

How did the OP forget the ones who really need this valentine the most.

I am talking about the frustrated feminists who have scared all the men away and are fastly approaching menopause like a Dangote truck with failed brakes.

They now attend all available church and Shiloh programmes hoping that a man will be foolish enough to tell them "bless you" after service.
The same men they called scum in their hay days.
It is now evening and the only need for the newspaper is to either clean yansh or wrap suya.

Show love to an evening paper this valentine.
Wrap yourself up with one and discard it by morning.
Whatever you smoke, keep smoking it. Lol.

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2020
E be like say na Nigerians carry this valentine for head pass. Hahaha...do other Africans know abt valentine?
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Fidelis1122(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2020
PRISONS - helps prevent depression in our prison system. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by Switruth: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Lucid1:
I dey vex. Fvck Val's day

Car owners, how do you feel when you spend plenty money (unbudgeted) on your car?
. Lol. Once you own a car sometimes it doesn’t give you sign of damage. My ML refused to start this morning so I had to use the corolla so I won’t run late to work. Sometimes mechanics doesn’t help matters. Calm down no vex.
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by bjprodint(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2020
My spouse is physically challenged pls search for akinbolaji Samuel omotuyi on Facebook to confirm his phone number is 08060456784.he even has high blood pressure due to his financial condition. He has two kids.he stays in kurudu abuja .cc.9jatriot. Someone from here just sent me 5k,God bless you ,may you never beg to eat ijn

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by karo93: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Society has decided that Valentine s day is a day for romantic lovers. I doubt anyone cares about the historical significance
Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by sunnyxtra: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hi Sir And Ma In this wonderful forum, am here to solicit for your support in any way you can. I will be rounding up my education this year. I have been trying to raise some money for the tuition fee but unfortunately i have not been able to complete the amount. In this season of love, i hereby solicit for your support. no amount is too small. I pray that God blesses you as you help a brother in need.
this is the account number: 6172985344 (fidelity bank)

Re: List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine by proclinician: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Some girlfriends fall into these categories na.

No pour sand for person garri biko.

I don't understanding.

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos