Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac (1612 Views)

Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by Anjollys: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Since you left BBN, you haven’t made 5% of what I have made this February” - Jackye briefs Omashola after catching a sub she believes is hers.

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/since-you-left-bbn-you-havent-made-5-of-what-i-have-made-this-february-jackye-briefs-omashola-after-catching-a-sub-she-believes-is-hers/

Re: Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by Reichel99(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Two wastes.

4 Likes

Re: Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by sammychimex(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
If all this yeyebrities knew we have more serious issues to deal with in the real world, they will just do their beefing quietly away from our social media space.
Re: Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mumu people, now I know the role of village people in Africa

Africans ehn you have money so what no be your mates get pass you? You get money reach anybody on Forbes richest list? Yet those guys don't make noise reach you.

You make money enjoy your money don't come and be running it in our faces and dissing us.
Village people are merely anti oppression they oppose any form of oppression
Re: Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by kestolove95(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Omashola use "Jackie" not "Jackye" so Jackye mind ursef nd leave omashola alone... E no insult u.. Tomboy

1 Like

Re: Since You Left BBN, You Haven’t Made 5% Of What I Have Made This February” - Jac by Kayleb01: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmmm...
Don't know this guys keep bothering us with their wahala
Can't they settled whatever they have against each other off social media?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 4-year Old Armless Schoolboy Who Writes With His Toes(photos) / "Crop Your Face Out Before You Send Him You Nudes" - Dmailola Adgbite / See Young And Handsome Nigerian Billionaires That Can Make Women Cheat (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.