Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine (49511 Views)

The Lady Who Kissed And Romanced Her Boyfriend As Women Were Being Beaten. / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Obsessed Fan Abandons Her Boyfriend, Rushes Wizkid On Stage & Kissed His Joystic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by talktalk4u: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Le2money:
If na kissing...dis ppl na learner for where me and my wife dey....we dey kiss over night non-stop cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by talktalk4u: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
khvnggift:
Meanwhile my girlfrnd wont even kiss me in public not to talk of social media cry cry
buy her a phone tongue

1 Like

Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by talktalk4u: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
ukeleh:
Nigerians rewarding immorality instead of hard work.
Kissing your wife supposed to be done behind closed doors.
this is why we can never grow in this country ... When they say you may kiss your bride did the pastor ask ushers to close the doors and windows? Travel out of this country to see how to leave a better life
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Okikaneseokwu: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
they kiss

Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Goldenfinger5(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Did the reporter say 30mins or 3secs? I don't get
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by guiddoti: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oyiboman69:

If na only 300k,I no do
If kiss produced #300K, nay robbing go produce #1M? Appreciate bro
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
IamD18:
The only reason I'm gonna term this act "romantic" is because 98.939% of married couples in Nigeria have not kissed since their wedding day.

U are on point bro.

Who do you think is the culprit?

Na the women.

They are the architect of many broken homes.

Men dey suffer for marriage wella. grin

Imagine a woman feeling shy to dress up in the presence of the husband.

A woman always wanting her hubby to initiate Sex.

A woman that is only comfortable with the conventional way of sex. Lying down like a log of wood.

A woman who is shy to have sex at day light. Only at night when its dark. Etc.

Na dem grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Mindlesskid: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok na let the kissing Begin...

talktalk4u:
Hello Nairalanders

The internet is on fire as two couples who kissed for 30mins on social media got awarded with N300,000 by infinix Mobile to mark their Valentine promo

Below are images and link to watch full video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8H4-GdAqpu/?igshid=75yl1efjng80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhVjSeEQOfw
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Kenoxman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=frowland post=86592440]

Young lady, you have no idea! ...and it's me speaking for 98.939% of married men. Na man dey behind that moniker o!
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by frowland(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Kenoxman post=86599576][/quote]
Hmm
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by armadeo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Hello Nairalanders

The internet is on fire as two couples who kissed for 30mins on social media got awarded with N300,000 by infinix Mobile to mark their Valentine promo

Below are images and link to watch full video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8H4-GdAqpu/?igshid=75yl1efjng80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhVjSeEQOfw

2 couples....

Case closed
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by NaijadrivaCars: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2020
post=86592405:
E be like say this Valentine go Hot O!

We are getting all the Barbecue ready for lovers and friends alike.

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for your boo and the family.

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

And while celebrating with your boo and loved ones, kindly remember the less privileges, they deserve some love also.

Cheers y'all! kiss
[color=#990000]#PositiveVibesOnly

Lol cheesy.
Sisi Yewande,
As you can see above,
that is why we decide to only take the positives out of it...as positive minded souls.
For us @[/color],
Valentine It's all about love : God-Kinda Love.
Guess you are talking about the kinda disappointment like the one in the image below cool
Pawon val.....

For this Valentine,
All of us @[color=#006600]
will be at Ifoko Beach in PH.
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot in Port Harcourt.(First time we will be doing spot Barbecue in a long while, we focused on the catering aspect for years now)
This beach is the source of livelihood to local fishermen in the area,
So, loads of Fresh Fish Barbecue for every one this weekend.
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.
Let's make it a memorable Valentine biko!
Opoorrrr wink

Lol cheesy
We will be back to base after Easter.
Na PH Life dey for now o!
Inside life....
We will let you know when we are back to Lasgidi.
Eko dun mawole.... cheesy

Continue to tell people your location. You know say you get enemies here.

#capriqueen
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by 10thElement: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Oyiboman69:

If my game play this evening, how much be 300k? Beside I no get woman self,so nor bother grin
how far your game grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by depumpin(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Oyiboman69:

If my game play this evening, how much be 300k? Beside I no get woman self,so nor bother grin
baba i need de booking code abeg
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by sapeleboi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
oya help infinix now
Oyiboman69:
Only 300k from infinix?

Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Flexherbal(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jackipapa:
If them kiss for 30 mins and receive 300k, how much I go receive if I kiss for 3hrs?

3,000 000
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Flexherbal(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
10thElement:
i will kiss win the money and then come carry your babe from your hand with the 300k grin grin grin grin grin... that guy is right its free money oooo no reason am . The girls way they now you must spend before you kiss them
It is indeed a free money.
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by talktalk4u: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Flexherbal:

It is indeed a free money.
grin grin grin yes oo
Re: Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine by Flexherbal(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Jackipapa:
If them kiss for 30 mins and receive 300k, how much I go receive if I kiss for 3hrs?

But, not during this coro period ooo
Maybe, by next val.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.