Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Long Can A Man Wait . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Man Wait . (1064 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / How Long Can A Man Stay Without Making Love To A Woman? / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can A Man Wait . by deny(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
For couples only,how long can couples wait for each other after which the woman is put to bed.i mean b4 they can engage in sex again. kiss
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Exponental(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
A neighbour has two children, 9 months age difference. It's advisable the couples agree to it. it's a personal thing not a way of life
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Carolece(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
how long after what?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Osama10(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
It depends on how soon the lady heals down there.
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by thweraja10: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Wait till the day of the naming ceremony after that you can start , lol
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Dyt(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Awww
my husband is so patient
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by thweraja10: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
Awww
my husband is so patient

Hope he is not getting the satisfaction from another source
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dyt:

Awww
my husband is so patient
u married?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by 190: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
3days after which nah 2 dey follow the pickin drag bre@st angry angry angry angry
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by livedit(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
deny:

For couples only,how long can couples wait for each other after which the woman is put to bed.i mean b4 they can engage in sex again. kiss

Pardon me, but I don't understand the question??
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Dyt(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
Thweraja10
no cos he simply cant do wtout it in 4days
lol @toba
hmmmm
thinkin
m i married?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
thinking? decide in time cos im waiting
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
M i married?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by HTownEve(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
deny:

Please pardon be but your question is not clear. After which the woman is put to bed? Wait for each other?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by Akinagirl(f): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2010
I think he means how long after a woman gives birth could they engage in sex again?
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by NewHere(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2010
Both will have to talk and decide about it, Coz, there is no standard. my two cent
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by CatDaddy: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2010
20 seconds!
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by HarryPotter1(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2010
That should be their decision,but for me i think it should be when the mom is free from breast feeding.so that she will have strength for and manual labour. cheesy
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2010
deny:

For couples only,how long can  couples wait for each other after which the woman is put to bed.i mean b4 they can engage in sex again. kiss
Depends . . .how the birthing process went.
If she had C/S,2 mths shld be ok,(must have had her post-partum b4 then),Position matters.
If she had Epi.,6 weeks shld do,pre-intimacy and lubrication is the key.
Most Importantly . . .wait till ur woman is ready for it!
Please stay away from Orals ie giving her orals now,her body is still open,infections fly fast. wink
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by mutter(f): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2010
You need to wait till the bleeding stops and the woman is healed- Medically.
But I would advise you to wait also till your wife is ready for it.
Mot women get scared after childbirth and the pain to start again. Also the strong maternal instinct can sometimes even make a woman aggressive to the husband coming near her. This instinct overshadows the instinct for a mate initially.
What you could do to help her is show her love, tenderness and compassion. Make her understand you know what she is going through and are willing to wait. Introduce physical contact gradually and make it obvious it is a show of tenderness and not sexual. Hugs and pecks or just holding her in your arms. Also care for the baby, like changing or bathing it, that will make her see that you identify with her motherhood condition, she will warm up pretty fast then.
No point the woman doing it just to satisfy you.
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by ifyalways(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2010
mutter:

Mot women get scared after childbirth and the pain to start again. Also the strong maternal instinct can sometimes even make a woman aggressive to the husband coming near her. This instinct overshadows the instinct for a mate initially.
What you could do to help her is show her love, tenderness and compassion. Make her understand you know what she is going through and are willing to wait. Introduce physical contact gradually and make it obvious it is a show of tenderness and not sexual. Hugs and pecks or just holding her in your arms. Also care for the baby, like changing or bathing it, that will make her see that you identify with her motherhood condition, she will warm up pretty fast then.
You are a darling. kiss
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by mutter(f): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ifyalways, I think men will never fully understand us, when it to this issue.
I actually forgot the most important gesture-
Getting up at night to carry a yelling baby grin
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by hackney(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
6-8 weeks.

Just give 3months.
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by iice(f): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
Gawd awful colloquialisms.

mutter:

Gbam.
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by HTownEve(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ Ifyalways and Mutter.

Double Gbam Gbam. cheesy
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by deny(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
Well few of the answers are correct, but i think the best time is well known to the nursing mother and my opinion for men is nine(9)month but u can continue in your usual way of romance to keep the room worm. kiss
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
deny:

dont be daft go and ask your doctor or your wife's midwife or she can ask on your behalf
Re: How Long Can A Man Wait . by HTownEve(f): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
deny:

Well few of the answers are correct, but i think the best time is well known to the nursing mother and my opinion for men is nine(9)month but u can continue in your usual way of romance to keep the room worm. kiss

uum, uum, You think a guy can wait for 9 months?  I am not sure about that.  If the woman heels within 6 to 8 weeks, why not start getting it on gradually?   kiss  But the guy should help out with the baby and other chores otherwise the lady will be too tired to even think of HOT ACTIONS.

(1) (Reply)

You Need A New Boyfriend: / An Average Happening Person Vs A Career Freak / Guys: Will You Marry A Woman Preggy For Another Man: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.