Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:37 AM

Web Scroll Bar Colours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Scroll Bar Colours (877 Views)

My Free Javascript Html5 Bar Chart Script / Question: Prevent Link Address From Showing In Status Bar! / Php Code For Search Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Scroll Bar Colours by emmfajis(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2007
Please someone to assist in how i can change the Scroll bar Color on my Internet explorer to any color i want, when i am design a website.

N.B: for example go to www.gtbplc.com

Thanks
Re: Web Scroll Bar Colours by my2cents(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
Re: Web Scroll Bar Colours by astronp7(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2007
Hello my2cents how is everything?

To emmfajis: You can use a css that will be changing the scroll bar each time your page is opened.

Also there are other ways you can use to get over that. This software can allow you to change the colour of your scroll bar to any colour of your choice. And you do not need to write any code.

All you will be required to do is to specify the colours you want - for the background, fill, border, shadow and what have you. Once you are done, it will generate the code, copy and paste the codes into the header of your html <html>, </html> See a sample I did at http://webtechdesigners.com/ebooks.html

If you need the program call: 08059201646 or email: ezeali@gmail.com Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Be A Professional Web Designer? / eLectronic IGR Software Needed Urgently / "coding Language"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.