Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,585 members, 7,914,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead (413 Views)

Video Of Olaiya Igwe Stripping Himself Naked To Pray For Tinubu Goes Viral / Coker Aguda LCDA Boss, Akinyemi-obe Takes On Victor Olaiya, Poses Threat To His / HELP: Obe Wants Sir Victor Olaiya Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead by Tundezy6(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Veteran Highlife singer, Victor Olaiya is dead. He died on the 12th of February 2020 at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital at age 29. Alhaji Alade Odunewu of the Daily Times described him as “The Evil Genius of Highlife.”

Bimbo Esho, Managing Director of Evergreen Music Company Ltd, said the untimely incident happened at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) today, Wednesday, February 14.

He wrote, “This untimely incident happened at LUTH Lagos State at exactly 12noon today, Wednesday 12th of February, 2020. We pray that the Doyen of highlife music find repose with the creator while wishing the family and entire music community the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. And to my name sake Abimbola Olaiya, I will miss your contribution to *HIGHLIFE MUSIC* . Dr Victor Abimbola Olaiya was *89 years of age* on December 31st, 2019.”
Read more here

Re: BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead by GboyegaD(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
At age 29? I guess that is a big mistake. Today's date is the 12th. How do we trust this news?
His songs are legendary, I pray his soul rest in peace.
Re: BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead by frfrank(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Rest in Peace sir.... Legend!!!
Re: BREAKING: Victor Olaiya Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
I don't understand the above MOD..... Abi his one of the rehabilitated Boko Haram?

(1) (Reply)

Original Computer And Phones Accessories In Osogbo Osun State / COVID-19: MTN Gift Customers 300 SMS / Interesting Screenshots With Facts(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.